Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

These people on Twitter are stupid. She wanted Aaron Hall to say he stopped, because he saw people looking?

Someone probably saw this Vlad interview and wanted to get in on it, because of the details Aaron Hall gave. Not sure if I believe this one.

These people on Twitter are stupid. She wanted Aaron Hall to say he stopped, because he saw people looking?

Someone probably saw this Vlad interview and wanted to get in on it, because of the details Aaron Hall gave. Not sure if I believe this one.
Him proudly talking about getting to it in front of the guys is the wild part/ take away :lol:

That Vlad x Aaron hall interview been viral for years :lol: it getting revisited now make sense

1701020872338.png
Jigga
Beans
Face
X

TI in a tough spot cause once he let’s that little knucklehead out of his sight, he’s going to get shot or go to jail. If he keeps trying to dad him, more of this happens.

For him to be saying **** like “cap” or “stand on business” to his FATHER :lol: and he’s a mid 2000’s baby (TIP was already TIP) who had two rich parents and ya pops is TIP of all people :lol:

It’s Over for that ***** :lol: and he heading towards it fast

Fools and Babies

Interesting we see what Dee-1 is talking about though in real time lol

Gotta stop romanticizing the "old days" judging by the way he acts in general and that interaction the story he told about him living with his grandma when the cameras turned off makes sense.

He doesn't view him like a father and he doesn't view T.I. like T.I.P. That's just Clifford. The hymen checking/thesaurus talking dude who was around but not really there.

What’s Omilio Sparks best tape or album performance

Iono of a album or tape of his. **** went to hell before his rocafella release. He was an absolute fool on damn near every feature/SP album tho.

Im glad someone kno wassup tho. Sparks had something. Its was unconventional but it WORKED. Dude said some hard hitting ****.

SP’s greatest strength was also kinda they weakness. They had TOO many NICE *****’s, and as a result, everyone aint getta chance to shine fr.

LOTTA untapped potential in SP. they never really had the run they were supposed to…

Back
Top Bottom