Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Reggie definitely been saying it for months now. He said Keefe D was getting arrested months before it happened too. He must have an inside person in the FEDS.

Wait a damn minute

Soul sample Metro

1711409731387.png
1711409737263.png

I been saying for years I want a whole Future album like the second half here after the beat switch where it’s old Dungeon Family type beats

People would treat him totally different on “Top __” lists too if he did that right

Who would have thought 30 years ago Suge AND Puff would be in jail. 90's were crazy :smh:

I know Suge was smiling ear to ear

More interviews for Gene Deal and Reggie Wright

The excuses were crazy :smh:

Why did they do all that, you would have think he was in the mob. Playing dumb as ****. :smh:

Damn… this type of stuff makes you wonder how much nefarious **** really goes on behind the closed doors of the entertainment industry.

Damn… this type of stuff makes you wonder how much nefarious **** really goes on behind the closed doors of the entertainment industry.

I feel like in all industry. It’s just normalized & “romanticized” in Entertainment (I remember when “casting couch” was seen as somewhat normal). Plus the “sex, drugs, rock n roll” element, & access to transportation & multiple homes

I feel like in all industry. It’s just normalized & “romanticized” in Entertainment (I remember when “casting couch” was seen as somewhat normal). Plus the “sex, drugs, rock n roll” element, & access to transportation & multiple homes
1711477294884.png

Some of these movies we grew watching, crazy what their real life is like

Back
Top Bottom