Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

yall remember an interview YEARS ago where fat joe was talkin about an undercover gay exect in hiphop that everyone knos, that was goin hard behind the scenes but he didnt wana say his name on camera.

Joe said he was in dude office and he pulled out a jar of vaseline, like **** it.

He had to of been talkin about puff.

I think it's a few of them.

Puff learned from Clive Davis and Andre Harrell

Def didn’t realize Kendrick been throwing shots for this long :rofl: . He doesn’t like dude foreal

From what I remember, Kendrick sprayed at everyone with that “trying to keep rap competitive” energy. Drake got butt hurt and started talking about consistency, and mentioned other slick ****… which prompted Kendrick to say **** that ***** for real. :lol:

Last edited:
I feel like in all industry. It’s just normalized & “romanticized” in Entertainment (I remember when “casting couch” was seen as somewhat normal). Plus the “sex, drugs, rock n roll” element, & access to transportation & multiple homes

I've came to the conclusion that this happens with the super rich people because after a while having that much money you basically have access to anything you could ever want. So clothes, cars, drugs, trips, women the options to what you can get your hands on is unlimited. But as people we get accustomed to things and normal activities that would bring us the dopamine hit of success doesn't hit the same for them.

That's why they gotta start thinking outside the box...and that's how you get a Diddy.

Damn… this type of stuff makes you wonder how much nefarious **** really goes on behind the closed doors of the entertainment industry.

I feel like in all industry. It’s just normalized & “romanticized” in Entertainment (I remember when “casting couch” was seen as somewhat normal). Plus the “sex, drugs, rock n roll” element, & access to transportation & multiple homes

I've came to the conclusion that this happens with the super rich people because after a while having that much money you basically have access to anything you could ever want. So clothes, cars, drugs, trips, women the options to what you can get your hands on is unlimited. But as people we get accustomed to things and normal activities that would bring us the dopamine hit of success doesn't hit the same for them.

That's why they gotta start thinking outside the box...and that's how you get a Diddy.
Nothing can bring you satisfaction in the dunya.

I think every day people are weird. Look at the wife swappers and voyeurs. Look at the husband of the former cop in Tennessee staying with her after she bagged the whole force. I think it's no different, they just have more opportunity with their fame and money.

Drake not gon respond but Cole on the clock. If he don’t fire back, I’m gon look at him and that run differently.

ADVERTISEMENT​

Drake knew at the point he couldn't manipulate Dot with that "hey bro lets do records and we're BFF's as long as you under me pause.

Drake and Kendrick have been sending subs to each other for years. This last one is honestly just the closest either side has gotten to taking a direct shot.

Unless Kendrick puts a name on it I don't see Drake ever responding.

Drake and Kendrick have been sending subs to each other for years. This last one is honestly just the closest either side has gotten to taking a direct shot.

Unless Kendrick puts a name on it I don't see Drake ever responding.
Did Meek say Drake name?
Did Pusha say Drake name?

Dot named him in the control verse 10 years ago correct? We still waiting 🤷🏽‍♂️

Pusha literally dropped a song using the mans son's name in the title and a picture of him in black face :rofl:

Mentioned the man's entire family lmao. That "tick tick tick" is still INSANE.
So did he say his name or no?
Dot ain’t gotta say his name what’s understood doesn’t need to be said

Drake doesn’t want issues
Cole doesn’t want issues
Big Sean doesn’t want issues

It’s that simple

Back
Top Bottom