Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Big cole fan and have similar desires to protect my peace. But I'd be lying if I didn't say this got me giving him side eye. Just a bad look. Ain't nothing wrong with "keep my name out yo mouth" energy. Just demanding the respect someone of his stature should feel they have earned.

Bro really did himself in as far as all time legacy. He'll never be someone's greatest rapper ever.

Obligatory take meek's phone post.

I don't do social media and don't care what these dudes do on it. But bruh consistently looking goofy on there. He legit doesn't have any friends...or at least he's not running this **** past them before posting.

He has to be back on drugs.

Dude needs to get back with Nicki, two peas in a pod

I never got the feeling the Kendrick/Cole thing was even personal. It never felt like they disliked each other. It was just "I'm the best!", "No I'm the best!" That's not even a beef, the whole thing got blown up. Cole is right, people want blood. They want them to go at each other but I never got the feeling either of them even wanted to. All of the true battles over time have been dudes that really didn't like each other, like might actually fight if they cross each other in a club. This was just two guys wanting to claim the crown.

I never got the feeling the Kendrick/Cole thing was even personal. It never felt like they disliked each other. It was just "I'm the best!", "No I'm the best!" That's not even a beef, the whole thing got blown up. Cole is right, people want blood. They want them to go at each other but I never got the feeling either of them even wanted to. All of the true battles over time have been dudes that really didn't like each other, like might actually fight if they cross each other in a club. This was just two guys wanting to claim the crown.
Nobody wanted blood :lol:. What are we talking about?

Nah, people want rapping. People in battle rap go against each other and don't have personal beef. The same way when people used to have cyphers.

People don't want blood. We just want rappers to rap. Cole has been saying he's the best for years now. So prove it. 🤷‍♂️

and the fight thing was a male ego and pride. Jada and Beans didn't have real beef. 50 and Jada didn't have real beef. It was rocking with the home team and having to portray an image. Beans will say I used to listen to The Lox. Why do you think dudes are able to squash things. Jay and Nas, the fans care more about that than they did.

heard this brought up in here b4 but i was actually thinkin about it last night.

Wtf could a ***** really say about KL tho? He drop a album out the blue every 4 years and goes back into his rabbit hole. He aint on socials. There isnt very much substantial material to pull from.

But on the other hand, prior to this bowing out of the “beef”, what really couldve been said about cole? The puff ****? Meh.

Both of em carry themselves well. Ion rock with neither of em like that but they seem like respectable guys @ the end of the day.

That bein said, unless there was some sorta glaring misstep behind the scenes that we weren’t aware of, this battle really wouldn’t have been all that spicy to begin with.
Don’t got nothing to say?

This is rap

LIE *****!!!

LIE! Just lie

This hip hop. Use ya imagination and make some **** up to diss the *****. Make it sound good. Then just say it happened behind scenes.

If it’s dope enough you’ll have fans questioning if any of it’s true.

This ***** Skillz got some nerve.

Gonna say who to Saigon and Ransom as if he is anymore relevant

The Gangstarr song Skillz is more relevant to hip hop than you.

Skillz out of his mind cause Joe has had good diss songs his whole career. Jay, G Unit, Game, Saigon, Ransom and his Drake diss crazy.

I mean why is Ciara there?

Yeah that was random.

Seen Busta a couple times, Missy is ehhh.

No Ginuwine? He’s still not rocking with Timberland?

Cierra is Russell Wilson's wife at this point. Her being married to him has helped her career.

So he pulled out of his own tour to tour with Missy? Interesting

Don’t got nothing to say?

This is rap

LIE *****!!!

LIE! Just lie

This hip hop. Use ya imagination and make some **** up to diss the *****. Make it sound good. Then just say it happened behind scenes.

If it’s dope enough you’ll have fans questioning if any of it’s true.
Na, being the Donald Trump of hip hop would be corny.

What I don't get about Cole is people ain't just hyping you up to battle Dot for no reason.

You been talking like can't no _ **** with you since this

Then you told us you Muhammad Ali on First Person Shooter but you Roberto Duran for real.

Whenever he writes down a bar about being the best or on top. He needs to erase it from now on.

It's like a boxer ducking Terrance Crawford but still trying to say he's number one and the best.

You had your opportunity to do it.

heard this brought up in here b4 but i was actually thinkin about it last night.

Wtf could a ***** really say about KL tho? He drop a album out the blue every 4 years and goes back into his rabbit hole. He aint on socials. There isnt very much substantial material to pull from.

But on the other hand, prior to this bowing out of the “beef”, what really couldve been said about cole? The puff ****? Meh.

Both of em carry themselves well. Ion rock with neither of em like that but they seem like respectable guys @ the end of the day.

That bein said, unless there was some sorta glaring misstep behind the scenes that we weren’t aware of, this battle really wouldn’t have been all that spicy to begin with.
1. Kendrick is 5'3
2. Cole prevented him from being slapped by Puff
3. Kendrick took medical advice from kyrie
4. Kendrick bought his sister a hybrid

SAY ANYTHING!!!!

Back
Top Bottom