Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Screenshot_20240409-184728__02.jpg

I feel like he fumbled the hell out his Tiny Desk to Super Bowl moment. People clearly wanted love ballad Usher and he dropped an album that a present day 24 year old would drop. How is your early music more mature than your current music in your 40s????

While I loved the performance.. I hated that dude even played OMG (and had will.iam anywhere near that stage) and had to commit that much time to yea

Hated dude didn’t even sing ‘you make me wanna’.. and barely sang ‘nice and slow’ and ‘burn’

Would have much rathered dude have jeezy and Alicia as his guest.. and go with lovers and friends for Luda and lil Jon

NEVER COULD TRUST YOU, I STILL GOT YOUR LOCATION ON
FELL OUTTA LOVE, I DELETE ALL THE NUDES OUT YOUR PHONE
CAN'T GET A REACTION OUTTA ME, THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT
IT'S NOT SEXY TO SHOW YOUR VULNERABILITY, KEEP IT CALM

I got second hand embarrassment reading that. Hopefully that’s not a man and if it is, hopefully it’s a 13 year old.

Ice Cube's No Vaseline is the most perfectly executed dis record in the history of hip hop. It's flawless..
This JCole/Kdot/Drake vegan beef episode they got going on makes me appreciate it even more.

Got damn I'm glad ya'll set it off

They was probably nervous soon as they heard that :lol:

By the time I was old enough to look into the beef was over but they had a entertaining beef

This skit is hilarious

Matter fact the west probably got the best diss tracks :emoji_thinking:

Got damn I'm glad ya'll set it off

They was probably nervous soon as they heard that :lol:

By the time I was old enough to look into the beef was over but they had a entertaining beef

This skit is hilarious

Matter fact the west probably got the best diss tracks :emoji_thinking:

Who?

Quik and Cube are the only ones in the coversation.

Back
Top Bottom