Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1st time meeting ninjas
1713118556803.jpeg

No coming back from that. That **** is more flagrant than anything. I already didn't think much of him.

and he thought that was cool to post? You can tell he didn't grow up around us to do or say no **** like that. It gives more credence to Ross and Push.

He’s racist was supposed to be a Joke because Ross BM Tia Kemp said it when she exposed that he doesn’t like Drake and pillow talks about him to her.

I still wouldn’t have played that card if I was Drake. Bad optics for a mixed Jewish dude from Canada especially since most people wouldn’t get the reference.

Ross too good with the jokes for that 😂

I didn’t listen to Hov when he told me pay it no mind
- Drake

It’s showing. You can troll to save face in this. You’re appealing to the streamer kids maybe. But in the primary court of opinion, your peers, hes showing vulnerability

Drake calling Ross a racist is slimy nastiness

Like I’m looking at him crazy. Like you really one of those.

You proving him right doing that. How 2 black dudes in an argument and one calls out him being half white and says he’s a white boy and you address it by calling him a racist??!!!

That’s the white in you 100% doing white ****ery :smh:

I didn’t listen to Hov when he told me pay it no mind
- Drake

It’s showing. You can troll to save face in this. You’re appealing to the streamer kids maybe. But in the primary court of opinion, your peers, hes showing vulnerability
SMH at Drizzle

Last edited:
Drake calling Ross a racist is slimy nastiness

Like I’m looking at him crazy. Like you really one of those.

You proving him right doing that. How 2 black dudes in an argument and one calls out him being half white and says he’s a white boy and you address it by calling him a racist??!!!

That’s the white in you 100% doing white ****ery :smh:

Drake lost, cant call Ross racist, should of said, "Ross, everyone knows im half-white, yet half of me owns the rap culture" and blew off the diss like he blew off Rocky.

Looks like that White Boy line did effect him, wow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom