Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He hasnt. Been saying it on here for a while...before there was Quentin Miller there was Young Tony aka Hush.

The list goes on and on, the weekend, party next door...And it's like with yachty, he's not even trying to hide it anymore.

I've been reading all the hot takes and it's been some good research on his industry connections and loyalties and what exactly has been going on behind the scenes. From what I can gather, people in the industry are upset cause he basically just trolled everyone with this sexy red minstrel show on some king midas ****. And every other bar is about how he's the greatest, the goat, he's on top and everyone else is beneath him yet all these dudes know he's not creating none of this content himself. I know it's like a running joke and the drake stans perceive it as hate, but this ***** really is MC Gusto. And it's not even funny cause I belive ultimately it's rooted in some racist, overseer type of time. And I fully believe he tried to get his rapper "friends" like future and metro to help with the sexy red rollout and they declined because it became glaringly obvious what he was doing at that point. So then its sneaking dissing and tryna **** their girls lol, and here we are. And then this ***** gets billboard album of the year. Time magazine just named 21 ****ing savage one of the most influential men of 2024. Do we see what's going on here?

I can't believe this debate 😂
F Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a m*n crew
200w.gif

Speaking of Shyne Po, where his Brooklyn accent go????

****** tried to jump me in here when i asked this years ago :lol:

Why dude be switching the accent on and off :lol:

Someone of you need to travel more. Get out your bubble and meet diff types of people.
Wow so Shyne gets a pass , but when Drake starts talking in his “Manz” accent it’s a problem smh

😂😂😂😂

Mase was legit battling with Hov and X for that spot, y'all smoking that fire today. 😭

Definitely not

Nobody called Mase anywhere near the best rapper

and dudes didn't care about sales like that back then, because the only way to even tell who sold what was when The Source said when a album went gold or platinum

Push has mentioned that he was a fan of mase here and there over the years.

Hell, he gotta song on one of his solo albums where he’s intentionally rapping JUST like dude.

Yall gotta stop fakin on dude. He had IT.

Rappers are influenced and like multiple people.

Push would exist without Mase. He would have gotten a deal without Mase.

He wanted to talk about his love of coke like girls :lol:

You dudes are really giving Mase too much credit. When it was Puff.

Mase was Puffs more visual friendly version of Big. Dude literally put out one good album, ONE.

Go back and listen to Children of the Corn Murda Mase. I think it's on streaming.

Why are they dropping these thot rappers into spaces they got nothing to do with? :lol:

I appreciate Ice Spice cheeks but time and place babygirl.

Back
Top Bottom