Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

East Coast cats got a crush on Mase. They the only ones who talk about him like this. One of my old head co-workers told me verbatim "The hxes used to love Mase." I thought that the was a weird thing to bring up in the context of the convo we were having. I'm not gonna 💩 on Mase tho because he definitely had a moment but the mans retired at his peak and hip-hop didn't miss him one bit lol

East Coast cats got a crush on Mase. They the only ones who talk about him like this. One of my old head co-workers told me verbatim "The hxes used to love Mase." I thought that the was a weird thing to bring up in the context of the convo we were having. I'm not gonna 💩 on Mase tho because he definitely had a moment but the mans retired at his peak and hip-hop didn't miss him one bit lol

No we don't

I used to think it was chicks until I got on this board :lol:

This board also gives love to a cat who didn't write his own lyrics and released corny pop music like Nelly so I'm not shocked by anything anymore

Plus the ones who are hyping Mase up aren't even from the east, much less up top

No we don't

I used to think it was chicks until I got on this board :lol:

This board also gives love to a cat who didn't write his own lyrics and released corny pop music like Nelly so I'm not shocked by anything anymore

Plus the ones who are hyping Mase up aren't even from the east, much less up top
Maybe I'm speaking in hyperbole because of personal experiences but it's always the east coast cats that always speak on Mase like he was the second coming of Nas :lol:

Again, Meek is not a real person :lol:

No real friends

With a declining fanbase and sales you would think he would see the correlation and that he's doing it to himself.

I'm convinced at this point Meek was one of the kids in their own hallway in the school that you never saw. I would use the word I'm thinking that's no longer socially acceptable.

Potna said he put number 1s in peoples’ hands… whilst having ghost writers his whole career, and talked about Kendrick’s shoe size.

I can’t take any of this seriously. :lol:

right like I get the “big nose, white boy” **** from Ross but idk if this the right angle to take against Kendrick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom