Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’m sorry bros. Not everybody hates Drake. Lol I just think the he’s a cornball responses are so lame. This song 2012 no more. Kendrick got to respond. Drake is keeping it on wax and giving the people what they want. Whether you think the track is wack or not. Can Kendrick make a diss record!? If he bodies Drake I will gladly say so. But Drake is battle tested. Won vs Meek and loss vs Push. But he’s battle tested. Kenny is not. All that other stuff y’all talking about got y’all sounding emotional as hell

:lol: @ using Pac's voice to try and get ahead of the pedo allegations.

You can't 8 Mile yourself when you're Clarence.

Yo that was wild. Really tried to bring it up low like it’s nothing and hope people just move on. Can’t tell me he not a pedophile. I’ve said this **** for years.

??????????

I don’t care about this but props to Brown

I was expecting it and he said that line anyway :lol: Big disrespect throughout.

Also just in general, I think it’s time rappers retired the your album was a weed plate that we roll up on. I done heard that too many times in my life.

At least switch it up

Last edited:
Yep, that was the point :lol:

People sounding like stans in here talmbout Kendrick don’t gotta respond over some **** that he started :lol:

He dropped a jab, Drake gave him two

If kendrick gives us nothing else he should be clowned for that

He doesn't need to respond, because the **** is ****in corny and his disses have been mid at best.

Did Nas keep responding to Jay-Z?

I wouldn't immediately respond if I was Kendrick. I would sit for a couple weeks then drop a diss
Basically. Drake waited 3 weeks and made sure Kendrick didn’t diss again on We still don’t trust you before dropping so why does Kendrick need to run to the studio now? Where was this energy for Pusha T, he tapped out and ran to J Prince with his feelings hurt.

“They told me the spirit of Makaveli is alive
In a ***** under 5'5"/so it's gotta be you”
The boy got jokes lol
1713635999682.gif

Now if someone just thinks the disses are wack then I don’t blame em. They are definitely not Back to Back level. But at least we are getting something. But the whole defending Kenny thing or the he don’t got to respond **** is what’s ruining hip hop

Forget about the big 3, my biggest takeaway from this is how many people can’t stand Drake on a personal level. They made music with him but never rocked with him aside from that. Drake still don’t know what to say to Travis and he probably won’t be hearing from Durk and Baby going forward now that the tours over. Drake might sell the records but Future is solidified with everybody. Stay over there with sexy red and the youngins because most of his peers don’t wanna be around him.

Forget about the big 3, my biggest takeaway from this is how many people can’t stand Drake on a personal level. They made music with him but never rocked with him aside from that. Drake still don’t know what to say to Travis and he probably won’t be hearing from Durk and Baby going forward now that the tours over. Drake might sell the records but Future is solidified with everybody. Stay over there with sexy red and the youngins because most of his peers don’t wanna be around him.
Facts. It’s honestly ppl in my generation and up man. I’ve been there for the whole ride. Certain brothas ain’t like Drake when he started, and certainly hate he’s still on top now. My uncle literally debates with me that’s he’s the OG industry plant. Lol they just don’t like bro. It’s similar to how some ppl find reasons to critique Lebron and the whole time they could just honestly say they don’t like the ***** and what he stands for. If the tracks are wack, they are wack but some things brothas are saying in here got me thinking they ex loved Drake or something

Facts. It’s honestly ppl in my generation and up man. I’ve been there for the whole ride. Certain brothas ain’t like Drake when he started, and certainly hate he’s still on top now. My uncle literally debates with me that’s he’s the OG industry plant. Lol they just don’t like bro. It’s similar to how some ppl find reasons to critique Lebron and the whole time they could just honestly say they don’t like the ***** and what he stands for. If the tracks are wack, they are wack but some things brothas are saying in here got me thinking they ex loved Drake or something

He got exposed again for using ghostwriters. Dropped a mid diss. And used AI all in a weeks time (and still hasn’t responded to the ***** who actually exposed him and gave him an L, which he admitted himself, going on 6 years)…

Square that away in your head. Objectively, that is NOT good :lol:. And this beef is so light, that things like that stick out.

******s legit don’t know if Lil Yachty, An entire team, or a Robot are writing Drakes “disses” :lol:. Scary times

Lebron is a great example to use for stans

If you say bron isn’t the GOAT, that gets viewed as hate by some.. when you just might have dude as the 2nd on that all time list, which is obviously extremely high but it ain’t high enough for certain people

Drake makes entertaining music but I just wouldn’t group him with other artists in the grand scheme.. it’s like with Kanye, he’s amongst the greats as a producer but I wouldn’t throw him into conversations amongst GOAT MCs

Lil Uzi Perm makes me laugh. I hope he never changes. Idc what he does in his personal life.

AI use of Pac and Snoop is wack to me, if Aubrey had did an AI of Kendrick I would’ve thought that was hilarious.

Ain’t a truer statement than what fam said about why men fight. Wars broke out over a woman, Quavo and Big Blood need to leave each other tf alone
And it’s about a joint none of em still got right? Fighting over old work is wild :smh:

He got exposed again for using ghostwriters. Dropped a mid diss. And used AI all in a weeks time (and still hasn’t responded to the ***** who actually exposed him and gave him an L, which he admitted himself, going on 6 years)…

Square that away in your head. Objectively, that is NOT good :lol:. And this beef is so light, that things like that stick out.

******s legit don’t know if Lil Yachty, An entire team, or a Robot are writing Drakes “disses” :lol:. Scary times

but Drake is going to ignore all of that

and his fans are going to say, at least he responded and why hasn't Kenny responded yet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom