Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nah we're listening to the words. Seems Kendrick is going the pusha route and doing a psychological breakdown. The diss was fire, in fact all the disses have been good from everyone but it feels like everyone is still holding back.
So am I. He aint really saying anything new. Hell, Megan the Stallion already said the same **** like 3 months and only needed like 3 bars to do it.

I was expecting Kendrick to real come with it. This was just ... okay.

Dot rly said everything I wanted him to say

Just sux he tried to do artsy **** wit it and the beat sound like a Melodic Blue or Morale leftover

My prediction is Drake is going drop a reply with a bunch of jokes and all the slow boys gonna swear Drake won.
I think Aubrey is just going to edit whatever he had in the chamber and drop quicker than he dropped push-ups. But like someone else said a page or two back I think Kendrick has something else too.

On a side note though, I think Kendrick really wants Cole to come back at it, if Kendrick was cool with the apology I think he would have left his name out of this. I’m more interested if Cole says “**** it, enough”. Lyrically I think it would be better if it were Cole and Kendrick….

Aubrey is about to make a phone call

Hey unc they picking on me again

j-prince.jpg

I'm tired of this here lip wrasslin

I think Kendrick **** was almost too intricate, from the time he released it, to the time it was released, it’s all just too layered to keep up with

Also I have no desire for this beef to escalate past what it is right now and I don't think that should take away from it. Keep it music and entertainment for the fans and we all win.
“We ain’t gotta get personal , this is a friendly fade let’s keep it that way “

Yea I think it’s beyond that at this point

Aubrey is about to make a phone call

Hey unc they picking on me again

j-prince.jpg

I'm tired of this here lip wrasslin
Something tells me that the la cats that Kendrick is likely affiliated with could not care less about j Prince and birdman. All that Boogeyman talk only works on the bammas on Houston. Remember he tried that Boogeyman stuff on the east coast and Remy Ma called him the feds :rofl:

Something tells me that the la cats that Kendrick is likely affiliated with could not care less about j Prince and birdman. All that Boogeyman talk only works on the bammas on Houston. Remember he tried that Boogeyman stuff on the east coast and Remy Ma called him the feds :rofl:
J prince has no pull in LA. Birdman calls top when he's in LA. So there's that...

Back
Top Bottom