Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lmao. Dude can’t name any classic tracks on his classic albums so he has to write paragraphs.

We get it. You’re living vicariously through Drake and you gotta ride for your fellow Canadian. You’re out of your element discussing American rap though.
"American rap"
:rofl:

Y'all are the best, you want to gate keep blackness and you're mad that it's not working.

If you don't have an argument just say that.

Mase, cam, gillie, budden, Akademiks all riding for drake because they know he’ll give them “exclusives” and more access than Kdot ever would is hella funny.

You can’t buy and bribe your way to victory, Drake. You gotta do better :lol:

Yeah Mase and Cam should stick to discussing Canadian hip hop,

they are clearly "out of their depth" discussing American rap. :lol:

"American rap"
:rofl:

Y'all are the best, you want to gate keep blackness and you're mad that it's not working.

If you don't have an argument just say that.

This isn’t about blackness and I’m not gatekeeping ****. I’m strictly talking rap.

You talking about drake has classic albums but can’t name 5 classic tracks off this supposed classic album. A peak moment of a successful commercial run does not equate to a classic album. It just means 10+ years of mid/forgettable music.

Mase, cam, gillie, budden, Akademiks all riding for drake because they know he’ll give them “exclusives” and more access than Kdot ever would is hella funny.

Budden is riding with Drake? Smh damn I wouldn't have expected that

Drake isn't black to me but I view J Cole as black.

Drake is blackish. Word to that terrible show.

Drake is black.. but we all know black people like him

His world was white spaces until he decided he wanted to cosplay as a rapper

You realize how narrow your world view gotta be to say some shh like this

1714576792667.png

This isn’t about blackness and I’m not gatekeeping ****. I’m strictly talking rap.

You talking about drake has classic albums but can’t name 5 classic tracks off this supposed classic album. A peak moment of a successful commercial run does not equate to a classic album. It just means 10+ years of mid/forgettable music.

Sure man, you got it 10 years of forgettable music that people love and constantly replay.

I'm not going to get into serious arguments if you can't objectively engage. I'll name a track you'll say it's not classic for imaginary reason you've concocted your mind and we'll go round and round in circles.

I'm good on that.

You just don't like Drake, I get it. :lol:

Budden is riding with Drake? Smh damn I wouldn't have expected that

Joe actually played the middle unlike the others on his show.

Now you’re being purposely ignorant.

1714576756778.jpeg

It not that hard to do some simple math.

Isn't it funny that anyone disagrees with you is corrupt in some way? Isn't that so convient?:lol:

"You disagree? You're Canadian therefore automatically wrong "

And you want me to debate you? Why would I burn brain cells doing that? :lol:

exactly. It is not inherently a bad thing if it's meant to protect cultural significance

Yah but they aren't protecting ****. :lol:
Protect the world from and artist black Americans love, lolwut?

"I'm sorry I gotta protect you from this delicious meal, I swear it's not because I hate the chef, I'm just protecting the culture."

You aren't the president of blackness, give it a rest. :lol:

I've been hating Drake for years. I look at Drake the same way I look at Steph Curry.

I hate them both.
I believe it was NT's own Tyreek Hill that said that sports/rap comparisons don't really work and I agree but there's some truth to this one.
Not skin tone based of course but rather impact and fan base wise, it's pretty valid imo.

I hate them both too.

Back
Top Bottom