Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

ADVERTISEMEN​
The dude Bobo's and nail polish got you analyzing rapper baby pictures. :lol:

You tight, I get it. I get I would be too if I got my **** took like that.​

you fighting a multi front war for your homeland, I ain’t analyze no baby pics goofy

I bet you had to look up bobos :smh:

you ever seen one of these?

IMG_1292.jpeg

One of the underrated lines from Euphoria is Drake reaching out to Dot for a feature. That was surprising.
Why? I don’t think Drake has an issue with Kendrick and Kendrick is a big name. I don’t see that as unreasonable

And props to you for peeping that with your daughter and getting her right. Upbringing and environment matter a lot for better or worse.

appreciate this. my daughter mom darker than me but was only around her white fam and it showed pretty often :lol: but she adjusted now and worked through some ****, got back in touch with her pops and all that

we healing generations Brother 🤝

One of the underrated lines from Euphoria is Drake reaching out to Dot for a feature. That was surprising.
Most surprising to me was the alleged Cease & Desist letter sent to block Like That.
Remember, Ross brought up a different C&D letter too but the one Ross was talking about allegedly was sent to French Montana.

If true, that's beyond lame.

Most surprising to me was the alleged Cease & Desist letter sent to block Like That.
Remember, Ross brought up a different C&D letter too but the one Ross was talking about allegedly was sent to French Montana.

If true, that's beyond lame.
I definitely was thinking of the Ross rumor when I first heard the track even though he says Like That record...

My dumbass...

I'm actually going to give Drake credit for that response tweet from 10 things I hate about you. Legit funny and ties back into the beef nicely. Not only did K.dot go on about hating this and that about Drake, but Drake did say these dudes got his picture on the wall when they get in the studio.

I am entertained. Well done by all.

K.dots track is scaaathing, though. Lot of heat. I don't like his flow in some portions, but man...he fried him indeed.

The problem with using 10 things I hate about you, is Kendrick is questioning dude’s persona

He used a clip from the wiz in euphoria and most people get the DMX reference

It’s like the people who told on themselves when they didn’t get the line Meg used from the temptations

I definitely was thinking of the Ross rumor when I first heard the track even though he says Like That record...

My dumbass...
Probably because Ross' diss wasn't all that memorable aside from the overall theme :lol: Ross also doesn't mention any context to this supposed cease and desist. No clue when or for what song this would have been sent.
But yeah with Kendrick now claiming a C&D was sent for Like That as well, it seems to be a pattern...

7f799fe991c50eb00b30000572f7cf5e.png

Drake was enough for the culture when he was making hook after hook for all these guys back in the day lol. Granted those days were long ago. Back when Drake was the new guy on the block. He's definitely the villain now.

Almost forgot about this. ***** been playing with the meanest handicap from the jump.

Also forgot this was ghostwritten too.

The stuff this dude gets away with is insane because of his backing & money :lol:.

I remember when this happened. NT was actually split on this.

Back
Top Bottom