Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Respect to TI for telling that young lady half the truth

The men and nail polish fad is definitely outta order. I grew up hanging around my grandmother’s nail shop and never in a million years thought putting polish on myself was the move. Mani/pedis are goated tho

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT​
Finna get spooky

1714574752613.jpeg

Reading through this thread... :lol: what a nonsense tweet. Internet full of weirdos.

This guy had nothing to do with that robbery. Not like it matters anyways though cuz he's been dead for a while now.

I’m so washed. I was looking for the only throwaway verse that I’ve heard from Kendrick. So I started looking up “New Fridge” for the next couple minutes until I realized the song name was wrong.🤦🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Looks like he can’t even himself anymore

NONE have grifted as well or as long as Drizzy so he stands alone on that peak.

What happened to the game I love?

People really underestimated Kendrick

Just as a song, this is dope

From the beat changes, depth to it, to how catchy some of the lines are. This is definitely not a shrug off diss.

Anyone who doesn't say this is dope. I'm not discussing rap with them anymore.

Its too many corporate hands involved in this and its all bc of ol boy’s involvement.

The attention that this beef is getting is driving the numbers up no matter what the medium may be. This **** is really HOT rn.

Hate the way everything jumps the shark so fast these days.

Its too many corporate hands involved in this and its all bc of ol boy’s involvement.

The attention that this beef is getting is driving the numbers up no matter what the medium may be. This **** is really HOT rn.

Hate the way everything jumps the shark so fast these days.

It’s Kendrick Lamar and Drake. Top two biggest rappers of the last 15 years. Two titans clashing. The attention is warranted.

Like a Steph Vs Lebron finals, of course the world is watching lol

Back
Top Bottom