Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Was on my Twitter feed

IMG_6868.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pimp: :pimp:

it’s wild tho cuz the **** be making sense. he’s clearly a really good writer, clearly intentioned and methodical with his pen and not wasting bars

***** ain’t win a Pulitzer for nothing :lol:
Dunno how or why folks are surprised by this after all the double/triple meanings we already got on Euphoria :lol:

Way too many instances for simple coincidence for someone so calculated and that's exactly what Drake himself wanted and expressly requested on his own responses. Regardless of everything said, he's also been a longtime hip hop head who grew up as a backpacker, he's loved this type of **** too.

Not far fetched at all to believe a dude waiting 10+ years to unload on someone was gonna come through thoroughly prepared and correct with all the references when the time finally came :lol:

Especially coming from someone with an elite, pultizer prize caliber pen as you mentioned...

it’s wild tho cuz the **** be making sense. he’s clearly a really good writer, clearly intentioned and methodical with his pen and not wasting bars

***** ain’t win a Pulitzer for nothing :lol:
I just thought that.

Kendrick finna cook him with a sonnet. :lol:

I need Drizzy to shoot a live music video on Rosecrans Ave for the culture ala T.I. when he made ‘What Up, What’s Happenin’ in Bowen Homes.

Unless he got a live one loaded up this is the only way he makes it out of this with at least a shred of his rap dignity left.

I need Drizzy to shoot a live music video on Rosecrans Ave for the culture ala T.I. when he made ‘What Up, What’s Happenin’ in Bowen Homes.

Unless he got a live one loaded up this is the only way he makes it out of this with at least a shred of his rap dignity left.
Lmao the homies would love that
Matter fact he needs to pull up to Tams asap

Back
Top Bottom