Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You know even after Meet the Grahams I was like nah it’s viscous but I think Drake can still respond with something. He got one more in him at least

After Not Like Us this **** like an avalanche now. Can’t even yell FIGHT BACK! Cuz he can’t hear us 6ft deep.

He probably gonna let this weekend rock out but he has to drop something dope Monday or Sunday night.

Cuz I don’t think he can do what Dot did and wait two weeks and then drop a few diss songs
Any break he takes he's giving Dot more time to write on top of what he already has. He miscalculated and was fed false info about Dot's nuke.

I don’t keep up much with the lives of celebrities so i dont know anything about drake’s transgressions, the allegations of him being like josh kiddey, or him appropriating culture.

that said, “you not a colleague, you a ****in colonizer” .. :lol: :smh:jeeeeeesus h christ, kdot is not playin fair

IMG_8277.jpeg

AK making up ****

I’m surprised Drake ain’t straight up sue instead of sending a C&D. The image was put out there by Dot so Drake could’ve got all those platforms in court.

Given how petty he is wonder why he ain’t do it.

Also shows how much hate Kendrick to not even care.

NYC hella compromised. Aubrey did a lot glizzy polishing to some NYC dudes to get a co-sign.

You see it. But I'm stupid I guess. NY going out sad, on the wrong side of hip hop history.

This some real west coast **** tho. In my personal opinion ether has been surpassed. This is absolutely nuts. I really wasn't expecting this from kendrick. He changed the game.

No surgery but buddy nostrils must be on Aspen right now. Pretty ironic for a dude who wouldn't be in the Tony Montana video

Back
Top Bottom