Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IMG_3258.jpeg

Can’t hide Drake :lol: KDot gonna find this out and roast his ***

He already mentioned it. Either he already knew about the pic or it's a coincidence he took a pic with a pedo raccoon. Which would be crazy.

He said

I'm finna pass on this body, I'm John Stockton, so he was saying Drake was...

I thought it was hilarious at the time. Still is it’s just that Kendrick brought it to a whole different level

imo drake was doing a solid job up until what it is now

At this point what is there to even do

What was hilarious about using the AI voice of someone who's been dead for 30 years?

I thought it was hilarious at the time. Still is it’s just that Kendrick brought it to a whole different level

imo drake was doing a solid job up until what it is now

At this point what is there to even do

Using an AI voice of 2pac, is literally the antithesis of hip hop.

Off the rip, it was an L…and showed how out of touch he really is….and a lot of people are….

Drake emptied the clip. It’s over. The culture ain’t on his side. The women ain’t on his side with this pedo talk lol. And also Kendrick is just out rapping him too on top of that. Kendrick just dropped song of the summer. Leave it alone, and drop a R&B tape or something.. This is bigger than Drake vs Kendrick. This is the machine vs counter culture

Facts that was the first break in the armor, Push made him look like a fraud too with the blackface. But Kendrick is just different because commercially he is right up there with Drake. It’s like if a rapper was gonna be sent to destroy Drake he was really the only dude capable. Ye is old and out of touch now

You wasn't saying none of this 2 days ago, wonder what changed.

Just wanna say even tho Drake is getting stomped out, the 2nd and 3rd beats on family matters are straight fire. Those beats could have been used for something else but ended up a beef casualty.

Last edited:
This over as far as who won. Dot wearing the crown. I seen Ak and Joe saying "Drake need to a timestamp record" Dot already did that with 6:16.

He woulda did it already, it's been 3 records. One record was like 8 mins. He has nothing left. If he was fully prepared and as smart as everybody else think he is he woulda had something ready after Meet The Graham's. Whatever he at OVO fest is gonna fall on deaf ears.

Just funny how everything Drake and his fanbase brag about came back to bite them. Numbers, views, memes, streamers, "you taking too long". All backfired. :lol:

This over as far as who won. Dot wearing the crown. I seen Ak and Joe saying "Drake need to a timestamp record" Dot already did that with 6:16.

He woulda did it already, it's been 3 records. One record was like 8 mins. He has nothing left. If he was fully prepared and as smart as everybody else think he is he woulda had something ready after Meet The Graham's. Whatever he at OVO fest is gonna fall on death ears.

Just funny how everything Drake and his fanbase brag about came back to bite them. Numbers, views, memes, streamers. All backfired. :lol:
Drake relying on ghostwriters pretty much handicapped him from the jump against dot.

Using an AI voice of 2pac, is literally the antithesis of hip hop.

Off the rip, it was an L…and showed how out of touch he really is….and a lot of people are….

The AI of Tupac was obviously dumb

But the AI of snoop was worse to me.. that man still alive and a call away.. I’m sure he wouldn’t have done it, but still you at least have the ability to call the man AND it’s especially worse when you sending cease and desist letters

He woulda did it already, it's been 3 records. One record was like 8 mins. He has nothing left. If he was fully prepared and as smart as everybody else think he is he woulda had something ready after Meet The Graham's. Whatever he at OVO fest is gonna fall on death ears.

Just funny how everything Drake and his fanbase brag about came back to bite them. Numbers, views, memes, streamers. All backfired. :lol:
The timestamp thing is dumb. Who cares?

The AI of Tupac was obviously dumb

But the AI of snoop was worse to me.. that man still alive and a call away.. I’m sure he wouldn’t have done it, but still you at least have the ability to call the man AND it’s especially worse when you sending cease and desist letters
Snoop wouldn’t have hopped on a track w Drake Dissing Kendrick

And is it me or is Drake doing a lot of shooting @ Lil Wayne on family matters. Lil ungrateful s.o.b.

Back
Top Bottom