Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What was hilarious about using the AI voice of someone who's been dead for 30 years?
Dudes idol being used in a diss. Pretty distasteful and disrespectful
Using an AI voice of 2pac, is literally the antithesis of hip hop.

Off the rip, it was an L…and showed how out of touch he really is….and a lot of people are….
Don’t disagree with your first statement. But his whole persona can be viewed as the antithesis of hip hop

It was never really expected he was going to “out hip hop” Kendrick. So the audacity of doing that was par for the course. It was a smoke and mirrors tactic but I understand why so many didn’t rock with it

Dudes idol being used in a diss. Pretty distasteful and disrespectful

Don’t disagree with your first statement. But his whole persona can be viewed as the antithesis of hip hop

It was never really expected he was going ton”out hip hop” Kendrick. So the audacity of doing that was par for the course. It was a smoke and mirrors tactic but I understand why so many didn’t rock with it

but Drake is the one buying Tupac's ring and getting Tupac chains made.

It's not disrespecting Kendrick, it's disrespecting Tupac's legacy and his friends, fans and family.

It's further proof how out of touch homeboy is.

The timestamp thing is dumb. Who cares?
The “timestamp” record thing isn’t simply about the title.

When Drake does timestamp records that usually comes with slower paced beats, no chorus, and seemingly no care of making a hit. Those records are usually straight rapping and no frills.

What some people are saying is that Drake needs to do away with Taking shots at others and trying to make a “hit” and send 5+ minutes of direct shots at Kendrick.

Seems like his only option now.

but Drake is the one buying Tupac's ring and getting Tupac chains made.

It's not disrespecting Kendrick, it's disrespecting Tupac's legacy and his friends, fans and family.

It's further proof how out of touch homeboy is.
ok, sure. Nothing to disagree with there

When Drake does timestamp records that usually comes with slower paced beats, no chorus, and seemingly no care of making a hit. Those records are usually straight rapping and no frills.

What some people are saying is that Drake needs to do away with Taking shots at others and trying to make a “hit” and send 5+ minutes of direct shots at Kendrick.

Again he woulda did that. He don't have enough to say about Dot. It's been 3 records.

Ok that makes sense. If it's change up entire style, I get it. Just the timestamp title is whatever.

Drake already dropped his "nuke." At this point he's gotta bow out or really lock himself in a studio and have the guys in the OvO sweatshop write the most scathing bars they can think of.

He needs to pull an all nighter in the studio
Yep... No social media BS just lock in. I guess we'll see if he has any type of resolve. This beef is also showing how Drake isn't as strategic as many gassed him up to be. Every step he's made, Kendrick has been two more ahead. It's kinda wild to see fam getting so easily outwitted like this. Maybe I just underestimated Kendrick.

Again he woulda did that. He don't have enough to say about Dot. It's been 3 records.
I agree.

Was just explaining what people are saying about those timestamp records.

I also don’t think it’s just about not having enough to say. I just think Drake nor anyone he may be writing with cannot keep up with Kendrick’s pen and dedication.

That alleged wife beating thing coulda be an entire track.

The fake woke you cheated with white women coulda been an entire other angle.

But Drake just throwing a handful of bars at those topics.

Kendrick been throwing baking soda on the same topics and sprinkle bars in about things that people know already.

Doing all of that while applying album energy to this ordeal.

And that’s on top of him being funny as ****. :lol:

not sure what he can do to beat the settler allegations when he double and tripled down with in his diss video he just telling on himself

he might have to try claim antisemitism or something he's cooked

not sure what he can do to beat the settler allegations when he double and tripled down with in his diss video he just telling on himself

His only angle imo
, which my be crazy, is to call Kendrick a fake Jew for the Hebrew Israelite stuff, and bait Kendrick into saying something anti-semetic lol.

There’s not much light at the end of the tunnel

The pedo stuff is also dambing since there’s receipts out there that seems like it has everyone’s attention

Back
Top Bottom