Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Him bringing up Kendrick being molested is wild. Hands gotta be dealt
1714960115762.gif

They been in fighting territory 3 records ago :lol:

Breeding resentment was a tough line

But Drake denied being a pedophile/Predator like 9 times in that :rofl: Kendrick got him doing that.

Saying Kendrick was molested and that’s why he is taking this angle is interesting. Constantly repeating Whitney leaving him with the kids and Dave banging her and being the father of his children is something he keeps throwing rights with.

Dope beat as expected but this ain’t enough Drake. Nowhere near. I need more hate. That pure hate. Go harder. It can get worse than kids.

This was more of a direct response and refuting of the past 3 Kendrick joints and not as much as an entire diss to him.

Kendrick spent every bar dissing Drake with double entendre and setting up other disses to him. Not bigging himself up or explaining a lot.

Last edited:
nah he's posting in here
No for real, I seriously believe this how far he would go. Having his machine doing heavy investigating to make the next move. I been up on this a whole lot. That man just said some lines that I feel I’ve been reading in comments and words straight from some of these content creators the last two days.

Track was basically shoot down allegations which is smart and Then double down on kendrick being a woman beater and Dave Free being the real father of his kids

But after last night, this was decided anyway before the bow out

Damn, I wanna say he crossed the line talking about Kendrick being sexually abused but Kendrick crossed several lines before that

This is all Pusha’s fault. He forever made rap beef about revealing some embarrassing secret. We got two guys at their peak rapping their ***** off, but the content is pitiful.
Pac said he ****ed Biggies wife

Jay talked about smashing Nas’ wife

Nas talked about Jay taking credit for a stabbing he didn't do.

Ice Cube talked about bad business deals

I could go all the way back to Roxanne Shante :lol:

It's ALWAYS been like this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom