Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Super smart for Drake to address the pedo rumors. That’s some sick ****. Like throw him and jail and take his music off of streaming services type ****. So I think he had to let it be known he that’s not him, and he’s not beefing with a dude who’s just gonna carelessly throw that on him. Cuz man that’s just disgusting. But this track doesn’t do anything as far as swinging it back in his favor. Kdot got it

Maybe I misunderstood. I thought he was saying that because he didn’t have an immediate response to the pedo stuff it must be true, which is what I asked that question
No. Drake is saying they fed Kendrick the daughter stuff. I don't buy that, he'd have had a response loaded. He clearly didn't bc he did this track today.

We live in a different time my guys. Child molestation is a very sensitive topic as it should be. I’m not against Drake going that low. But I guarantee there is an audience out there that is. Not a good, especially considering he may have misinterpreted a song wrong.

No. Drake is saying they fed Kendrick the daughter stuff. I don't buy that, he'd have had a response loaded. He clearly didn't bc he did this track today.

When I said “he” I didn’t mean Drake, I meant the person I was responding too. I misunderstood what he was saying.

I thought he was saying “Drake didn’t have a song ready to denounce the pedo accusations so it must be true” which is why I followed up with my original comment. Misunderstanding

When I said “he” I didn’t mean Drake, I meant the person I was responding too. I misunderstood what he was saying.

I thought he was saying “Drake didn’t have a song ready to denounce the pedo accusations so it must be true” which is why I followed up with my original comment. Misunderstanding
Right. What I'm saying is the guy you quoted was referring to the mole part, the daughter, not the pedo stuff. Nobody in their right mind thinks Drake is saying he fed the pedo stuff to Kendrick. "Hey guys yall tell him I'm a pedo so he'll tell the world I'm a pedo. That'll be hilarious!" No, Drake is claiming he fed Kendrick the daughter stuff. The person you responded to was saying that if that was true, he'd have had a response with receipts loaded to respond immediately. He didn't. He read twitter comments about is now claiming he fed them the info.

Back
Top Bottom