Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Funny comment I saw said, you can tell drake wrote this himself because his ghostwriters never contradicted themselves.
Drake said kendrick getting his info from clowns then turnaround and said we fed you with that information...:lol:
Its not contradictory though, he saying he fed the clowns on his team ie, the people Kendrick hearing it from

Funny comment I saw said, you can tell drake wrote this himself because his ghostwriters never contradicted themselves.
Drake said kendrick getting his info from clowns then turnaround and said we fed you with that information...:lol:
I said the same thing on Twitter
Like Aubrey are you ok did you hear that before you submitted it

This _ did a whole song of

1714964514302.png

if Drake really did send a mole to feed Kendrick fake info, that should be pretty easy to prove and shut Kendrick up.
But he immediately hopped on IG to deny the daughter accusations and didn't start leaning into the idea of sending a mole until his internet ball boy Akademiks said so, then goes on to say whoever told you that lied, then says again, I sent the liar to you. Show us the mole...

I seen some **** on TikTok when Meet the Grahams came out saying the 11yr old daughter wasn’t really a daughter, it was Eleven from Stranger Things (Millie).

I thought it was some BS before and its still a reach but this dude Drake connecting the dots for us now on this guilt trip ****

Dude just co-opting Twitter narratives and denying stuff. Drake killed the energy of the beef with this track. Kenny seemed like he was just warming up. You can tell having people calling him a pedo got to him and rightfully so. Drake put up a fight but ultimately he just can't rap as good as Kenny

damn. what an anticlimactic way to end this

kendrick should just let em fly and bury him more.
that was terrible. you can tell drake been crying

Back
Top Bottom