Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If there was any proof that they fed the information, he should have just posted it on IG, along with any actual information he had on the Whitney/Dave Free lies, and it would have been WAY better than this track. But I don't think many of us think that stuff actually exists.

Aubrey didn’t eem say anything to back up all the ovhoe dudes Kendrick snapped on

And you know Aubrey not one to name specific dudes from LA
Won’t eem say anything about future

not being able to post for 2 days then having to hype up a "im not a pedophile" track...its bleak for some of yall

I think Drake

IMG_8509.gif

Drakehive down bad

That guy is so annoying. His claim to fame is knowing Lebron somehow. What an odd existence.

Anyway, there hasn't been a rap song that's been an actual summer anthem in a very long time. Can anyone remember the last one? Kendrick made one out of a diss song. This will be all over this summer. I wonder if he drops a video.

This was a solid attempt by Drake but falls kinda flat over time because you can tell he doesn't have any other ammo on Kendrick.

Hindsight is 20/20, but he was too eager to drop his music video for his song with the big reveal. If he dropped a good song, then have Kendrick drop Meet The Grahams, then he could drop the music video with the big reveal and he would have the upper hand and everyone would be talking about the allegations against Kendrick. Kendrick squashed that immediately with his open letter to each family member :lol: . Kendrick outmaneuvered him. He thought he could get him with the domestic violence things, but that was shutdown immediately over an Alchemist beat.

Also, no chance I believe this fake info nonsense. He would be on IG immediately clowning Kendrick if that's the case. I do think someone close to Drake is definitely leaking things.

Back
Top Bottom