Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm starting to think Dot actually fed the idea that he had a singular nuke to crodie's camp. Aubrey was very loud 2 weeks ago about "go ahead a drop the song you nbeen sitting on" "We're waiting" etc...

Alright, I don't think Kendrick dropping tonight. Ima wash up and go to sleep.

1000009668.jpg

Didn’t think this could go the Ja Rule route due to Drakes fanbase. But with the way things are playing out it’s still a possibility.

I'm starting to think Dot actually fed the idea that he had a singular nuke to crodie's camp. Aubrey was very loud 2 weeks ago about "go ahead a drop the song you nbeen sitting on" "We're waiting" etc...

He thought Dot would take his time like he do with his albums. Dot dropping 30 mins after Family Matters was some art of war type ****. A wild disrespectful diss for people to sleep on, then a LA banger during the nexy day. He outsmarted him and let the people decide. Dot ain't said nothing on social media, Dot ain't texting none of these streamers. On his twitter Drake posted the new one and put "I know you're gonna drop in 6 mins". :lol:

It's clear who was prepared for war and who wasn't.

Never thought I'd see the day it'd be defeated, but here we are...

I ain't gonna argue which is the better song of the 2, but kdot told his son that his father don't teach him **** and told his mom her son should die.
Kdot fans really think his disses are better than pacs. UNHINGED! 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom