Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I kinda feel like he made it harder on himself by dropping that

It will be a reflection on society more than anything

Do we care that he’s a groomer and dance to his songs still and generally ignore what occurred here

Also who will continue to collaborate with him producers and artists

What does 21 think of all of this

Does Drake stay angry and bitter or does he somewhat acknowledge he lost the rap part of it

Definitely a lot to unwrap

Drake let Lebron down again

200w.gif

Still Drake.

We will remember this.

The masses won't.

This summer he will drop something to vibe to in the club and all will be forgotten.
I think this will also depend on Kendrick and how far he takes it

Maybe Kendrick sees that the masses forgot and continues the disses to remind them

If Kendrick pushes this enough over time I feel like he could definitely derail the Drake machine we know

Still Drake.

We will remember this.

The masses won't.

This summer he will drop something to vibe to in the club and all will be forgotten.
Imo he's dead in rap culture. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to erase him from history

Drake can never rap about being the top artist again

Still Drake.

We will remember this.

The masses won't.

Anyone who says otherwise is either a diehard Kenny fan or has never been in the club. Even Mustard still bumping Drake and barely playing Not Like Us

Alright. I just want to know if he’s still “drake” or is his brand really damaged.
I maintain he's going to be alright. Maybe not internally, but on the surface level, as an artist. Its gonna Drake himself to say he took an L here for some people to acknowledge it.

Still Drake.

We will remember this.

The masses won't.

I’d like to think this but we the people still dictate what’s hot. Corporations follow. We haven’t seen the machine back anyone like this but it looks scary for drake. He’ll look for a wave to ride but who is even hot in Atlanta? Latto? You can’t in good faith work with dude if you’re a woman. Sexy Redd wave ain’t strong enough but I’m sure he’s putting something together there.

Anyone who says otherwise is either a diehard Kenny fan or has never been in the club. Even Mustard still bumping Drake and barely playing Not Like Us
If Kendrick let’s it go, most likely

I am not a Kendrick fan and club every weekend

The machine is what it is . His songs will always be at clubs but it is still a valid question of how drake moves from here

He got knocked off his pedestal in a loud way

The masses are fickle

Kendrick could keep this going and Drake would look weaker and weaker in the losing war

What will his next projects look like knowing Kendrick is out here roasting him with no rebuttals

Probably should stop comparing himself to Mike with these allegations :lol:. Ever since like that it felt like these ****** were really tryna get drake out the paint. Think it gets worse over this week with the upcoming pedo rollout that's just getting started

Of course Drake is still gonna have hits and his fan base. Y'all thought somebody career was gonna take a hit?

What this did do was further expose who he is. How outta touch he is with hip hop culture and black american culture period. The debate him vs Kendrick is over. The pedo jokes ain't going away because it's a lot of smoke there.

I don't know any other goat level rapper that has 2 L's on their resume either.

Back
Top Bottom