Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gotta give a round of applause to Kenny’s fans. Not bad for a white fan base….or just that his fan base is just white 😂😂

kenny-really-pulling-the-race-card-on-culture-lmfao-v0-epz49j5dmrxc1.jpg

kenny-really-pulling-the-race-card-on-culture-lmfao-v0-iu4q2j5dmrxc1.jpg

My favorite part of the entire diss is the last verse of Not Like Us.

No pedo ****, no wife beater bars, no molestation, no gossip…. Just straight facts. I know that **** burned drake’s soul. The only way it could get better is if future drops a diss track this week.

I don’t mind drake making music for his fans to enjoy, but stop stealing folks swag/juice under the guise of a “stimulus package”. Unfortunately artists will never turn down the $ and I can’t blame them for that, but there’s no reason for established artists to let drake keep using them.

Last edited:
Dudes a clown and has been exposed multiple times.

Dude pulled I'm going to tell the teacher on you and now is trying to say I was just joking, because it wasn't received well :lol:
like we saw him tag that woman’s employer multiple times he’s acting as if he haven’t seen what that simple action has done to a persons work life out here

And a rule of thumb out here be careful when you put your employer out here these folks do wicked things out here

My mom (that passed ) is the only post I have up on IG and I can’t tell you the number of times I have had folks go on my profile and come back to me to make jokes about here all over a disagreement :lol: :lol:

Biggest signal of defeat if I ever seen one.
Don’t wave the white flag yourself bruh lol

You know damn well if I was trashing Drake, yall would love that. God forbid someone likes the opposing side and is willing to call out selective bias on here

Last edited:
Drake will be strictly for the women now. Don’t think he can make music with anymore Atlanta artist at this point. Well, then again, depends on how much he’s willing to pay. Unfortunately, money has a voice of its own for some.
Imagine he just lean into the Atlanta thing harder now and pay and pray that all them boys take his side in a loud way

Dudes a clown and has been exposed multiple times.

Dude pulled I'm going to tell the teacher on you and now is trying to say I was just joking, because it wasn't received well :lol:
Yea he's super lame and needs to go away. He only cares about creating controversy for headlines and clicks. There's a real conversation to be had about what she said, that hip hop is a black topic and white people can't discuss it, but he went about that in the most lame way possible.

drake got 2 major L’s now. him and his fans will forever be laughed at when mentioned in rap conversations. ether still follows hov around and he doesn’t care but this is gonna scar drake forever.

as far as his pop legacy goes, i don’t give a damn.

Yea he's super lame and needs to go away. He only cares about creating controversy for headlines and clicks. There's a real conversation to be had about what she said, that hip hop is a black topic and white people can't discuss it, but he went about that in the most lame way possible.
Except not really. This whole drama started only because Dj Vlad only said Kendrick needed better mixing on Not Like Us . Turning that into a race issue is ridiculous

Yea I’m like this thread the past few weeks has been people saying they don’t like his music to start so what’s changed
i think kendrick really did speak for a lot of people when he said that he liked drake with the melodies. that’s how i feel. i just don’t like the rap records. the gangster “war general” stuff is so fake it really insults my intelligence. i can’t listen to that.

Is anyone else even coming out to support Drake

Game can’t even have a direct and clear call out if that was for Rick Ross smh lol

Where is Travis Scott or YG

Drake's brand has definitely took a huge hit.

Will he still put out hit records yes, but I don't see him talking top 3, top 2, greatest rapper, Mt. Rushmore anymore of that I'm the best rapper talk anymore.
I mean neither him nor Kendrick were ever on the mt Rushmore. Who even said that was a thing. Drake is a super popular artist liek Taylor swift. Swift is nowhere near the top vocalists etc

Of course Drake is still gonna have hits and his fan base. Y'all thought somebody career was gonna take a hit?

What this did do was further expose who he is. How outta touch he is with hip hop culture and black american culture period. The debate him vs Kendrick is over. The pedo jokes ain't going away because it's a lot of smoke there.

I don't know any other goat level rapper that has 2 L's on their resume either.
Ross, The Lox, Game, and Cam all got the better of 50 on wax.. in fact 50 may have taken more Ls on wax than any other rapper... But you did say goat level so maybe 50 doesn't apply here.

Back
Top Bottom