Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm confused, seems like the defense is, well he's one too

Spider_Man_meme.jpg
That wasn’t my point. My stance on Drake is on the record and ain’t changing. But you want to enter the fray maybe bury the bodies in your own digital closet.

Just like he had IG and Twitter fools thinking the degrassi character was Drake and trying to connect the “gay male is also a pedo” dots the way Trumptards love to do. He can take a seat on the bench for the rest of this.

reading any comments on twitter, so many of the Drake supporters have crypto, bitcon, nft type stuff in their bios, so weird. the bots are out of control

Told y’all he might Ja Rule’d after this…

Drake OVO store in England got vandalized, too.

These stans is worse than Rick Ross’ baby mama.

But again, I’m still trying to see what’s the end goal to this?

I hope Drake and Kendrick do a song together to roast these folks. Man Im telling ya, the internet about to weird itself out of the paint. Folks already figuring out the internet is the 'loud minority'.

Texting underage girls. Following random high school girl’s basketball players on IG and DM’ing them. Weird **** under Billie Eilish picture. Going on dates with Teenagers. Need I say more?
texting underage girl i think you mean the millie bobbie brown thing? There was nothing sexual going on with that exchange yall gotta get yalls mind out the gutter. Dates with teenagers? You mean teenagers moms? Cuz he did date amari baileys mom for a bit. The Billie Ellish thing I haven't seen.

Told y’all he might Ja Rule’d after this…

Drake OVO store in England got vandalized, too.

These stans is worse than Rick Ross’ baby mama.

But again, I’m still trying to see what’s the end goal to this?

damn they want him in the box with Lizzy

Back
Top Bottom