Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Aye, what Dead Mike say when the real Gusto called the radio station to check the fake?
“The chickens have come home to roost”

Drake has been playing this tough guy mob boss act for so long, and now it’s being exposed as fraudulent. Best believe somebody been waiting for this moment to test it.

Not saying that’s what is either, but definitely possible. Could also be orchestrated to end the beef and make Drake out as a victim.

texting underage girl i think you mean the millie bobbie brown thing? There was nothing sexual going on with that exchange yall gotta get yalls mind out the gutter. Dates with teenagers? You mean teenagers moms? Cuz he did date amari baileys mom for a bit. The Billie Ellish thing I haven't seen.
Father's with young daughter's need to look out for people like you

That Drake stuff could easily have nothing to do with Kendrick.

Over the years Drake has aligned himself with Canadian gangs and alleged killers. That move comes with other stuff.

I seen a youtube video breaking down the incidents his crew done got into. Beating dudes up at multiple clubs and other things. The industry really created a goofy monster. :lol:

Let a child actor from a great neighborhood create this Canadian mob boss image.

One of the funniest parts about this battle is Kendrick & weeknd telling Drake he has moles on his roster.

I’m speculating but I think Drake got paranoid and cut folks off before dropping the heart part 6. No way he would’ve dropped that bS if he had better writers telling him what to fix. That **** was pure ***.

I seen a youtube video breaking down the incidents his crew done got into. Beating dudes up at multiple clubs and other things. The industry really created a goofy monster. :lol:

Let a child actor from a great neighborhood create this Canadian mob boss image.
Smh. Dudes getting mixed up in completely unnecessary garbage if that’s the case

They have the world at their fingertips and instead want to risk it all for the stupidest reasons you can think of

People like me? I think you might wanna walk that back bro, you dont even know me, but if you did you wouldn't say some disgusting sicko stuff like this
The name calling and character questioning is unfortunate but it's no surprise all your gobbling would lead to a stain of some sort 🤷🏾‍♂️

This getting props is insane , is this dude was breaking down bars from anybody else people will be talking about why does he get an opinion on hip hop …. This is worse than an rolling stone article 😂😂😂
Gatekeeping on who can and can't participate in the discussion is bad imo. The more the merrier imo. Hell they've have Tupac classes in college now. This guy has been doing videos for a while. I think he's a music teacher.

The name calling and character questioning is unfortunate but it's no surprise all your gobbling would lead to a stain of some sort 🤷🏾‍♂️
No amount of gobbling, should lead to that wack *** statement. But if thats how hard ****** ride for Kendrick than so be it. Its just the internet, im not gonna cry about it. But like I said im disgusted. Not gonna go into by beliefs and my character but I have no tolerance for that type evil stuff. Which is why I have no interest in calling Drake a pedophile without proof, cause if that's the case all his music is going off my phone.

texting underage girl i think you mean the millie bobbie brown thing? There was nothing sexual going on with that exchange yall gotta get yalls mind out the gutter. Dates with teenagers? You mean teenagers moms? Cuz he did date amari baileys mom for a bit. The Billie Ellish thing I haven't seen.
You see nothing wrong with a guy in his mid-30s texting a 14 year old about relationships, especially when that 30 year old isn't a family member? Y'all Drake stans are legit weirdos.

I don’t think folks realize how crazy they look trynna defend some of the drake ****. Put the rap beef down for a second and think if you want your sister or daughter in these situations.

You look ****ing crazy “oh it’s not a big deal they were just texting” “he didn’t pick that underage girl on stage it was ovo crew” “the 17 year old girl and her dad said it was good so why are you tripping???”

Just stop. It’s embarrassing.

Smh. Dudes getting mixed up in completely unnecessary garbage if that’s the case

They have the world at their fingertips and instead want to risk it all for the stupidest reasons you can think of

Yeah his people stomped out Dram after Drake stole his song, it's some other **** in there.

Some stuff about Chubbs in there too, bragging about beating _'s, calling himself "capo". That's why Dot is humiliating that whole crew. A lot of rappers feel that whole OVO camp is some lames that got money and now they walk around like they bullying something.

Yea the way they did DRAM after biting his entire steeze for Hotline Bling was shameful and when he truly started moving around like Pac :smh:

That Views/Summer 16 wave and subsequent gas really signalled the beginning of him starting to merge his role playing persona with his real life image and thinking he was untouchable.

That's when he started aiming his shots at dudes like 'Ye and Push

Yea the way they did DRAM after biting his entire steeze for Hotline Bling was shameful and when he truly started moving around like Pac :smh:

That Views/Summer 16 wave and subsequent gas really signalled the beginning of him starting to merge his role playing persona with his real life image and thinking he was untouchable.

That's when he started aiming his shots at dudes like 'Ye and Push

Taking out Meek really had dude gassed. Couldn't have happened to a better person.

This getting props is insane , is this dude was breaking down bars from anybody else people will be talking about why does he get an opinion on hip hop …. This is worse than an rolling stone article 😂😂😂
Yeah, that's his shtick. He reviews various artist albums. Recently he did a review on Roc Marcianos latest project.

8D66D975-C15E-46CB-B81F-8DD803F16BE0.jpeg

1715102358088.jpeg

10F550DF-07E8-4D30-85AA-ECB4164D2D7E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom