Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I was so lost in here for a bit

:rofl: @ MetroGroomin. Internet moving too fast for my old working ***.

Gotta say it is funny how Kendrick called Drake and his associates a pedophile mad times but the dude who made the beat that really kicked this off has said some wild **** you’d think a pedophile predator would say :lol:

if we take away the Domestic Violence / Dave Free / P*do / hidden daughter (things that aren't in proof) what do we have left in the disses?

Random thought

Drake said “Kendrick just opened his mouth/somebody hand him a Grammy right now :lol:

And Kendrick is 1,000 percent get a Grammy or two between Like that, Euphoria and Not like us. :rofl:
I still can’t believe he thought that was a diss :lol:. Mans is all around more talented than him as a writer. Wrote his first simple *** pop rap #1 as a diss to Drake

I don't know why the Ak and Van Lathan video says unavailable but he was preaching. How Drake and Kendrick are complete opposites and the counter balance between, overall culture of hip hop. I will say Ak has had TDE affiliates on, he's had people on to give a opposite perspective.

I still can’t believe he thought that was a diss :lol:. Mans is all around more talented than him as a writer. Wrote his first simple *** pop rap #1 as a diss to Drake
I think the grammy wins and critical acclaim is the reason drake and a lot of other rappers like big sean take shots at kendrick. I sense a little jealousy from them when it comes to that. Then they mask it by saying they don't submit to the grammys anymore because they aren't for the culture. Really its because they don't win(word to van lathan). Can you imagine how much more insufferable drake and his fans would be if he were the one with 17 grammys? Man...

Kind of reminds me of Hov invalidating Nas in Blueprint 2 and Takeover.

🧐

And which legend was known to be a womanizer and sleep with his enemy’s chick?

The cycle continues.

I think the grammy wins and critical acclaim is the reason drake and a lot of other rappers like big sean take shots at kendrick. I sense a little jealousy from them when it comes to that. Then they mask it by saying they don't submit to the grammys anymore because they aren't for the culture. Really its because they don't win(word to van lathan). Can you imagine how much more insufferable drake and his fans would be if he were the one with 17 grammys? Man...
Big Sean doesn’t even have any critically acclaimed albums within the culture :lol:.

Drake’s is upset with the Grammy’s because he’s the biggest pop rap act in the game and doesn’t get rewarded for it. He absolutely wants to be recognized at the Grammys.

Hol up, hol up

HOL UP

So the white dude in the Family Matters is some dude named Andrew Curnew

A Hells Angel in Toronto

At the time, he was operating a store on Lakeshore Blvd. W. selling T-shirts and other clothing products licensed by the Hells Angels organization. Curnew maintains that the arrest in 2002 and subsequent arrests on other charges were part of a co-ordinated police effort to pressure him into becoming an informant.

1715129531744.png

1715129890250.png

And here go the boy rocking that Hells Angel drip

1715129642385.png

1715129612113.png

1715129802615.png

“It’s extremely disappointing,” said Staff Sgt. Lindsey Houghton of B.C.’s anti-gang Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit.

He pointed to Drake’s statuses as a role model for youth and children, holder of a key to the City of Toronto and global ambassador for the Toronto Raptors basketball team. The Grammy-award-winning musician is celebrated for his charitable work.

“This is a walking billboard for the Hells Angels and this is exactly what the Hells Angels want,” he said. “They want individuals like him to wear their paraphernalia and propaganda to portray a positive image, to counteract and provide a counter-message to messages and reporting from the media and police and, quite frankly, from the victims who they’ve impacted.”

1715129984681.png
1715129990608.png

That Kendrick/Grammy line was funny :lol: and ironically speaks to another layer of the beef that Drake miscalculated.

While Drake has the pop and white girl crowd…Kendrick has just as many white fans from the college-aged and older hipster crowd. It isn’t like Meek who was a “street” rapper, or Pusha who is a little older.

I know when Mr. Morale dropped, all of my white peers were acting like the skies opened up and God dropped an album himself :lol:

At the time, he was operating a store on Lakeshore Blvd. W. selling T-shirts and other clothing products licensed by the Hells Angels organization. Curnew maintains that the arrest in 2002 and subsequent arrests on other charges were part of a co-ordinated police effort to pressure him into becoming an informant.

“It’s extremely disappointing,” said Staff Sgt. Lindsey Houghton of B.C.’s anti-gang Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit.

He pointed to Drake’s statuses as a role model for youth and children, holder of a key to the City of Toronto and global ambassador for the Toronto Raptors basketball team. The Grammy-award-winning musician is celebrated for his charitable work.

“This is a walking billboard for the Hells Angels and this is exactly what the Hells Angels want,” he said. “They want individuals like him to wear their paraphernalia and propaganda to portray a positive image, to counteract and provide a counter-message to messages and reporting from the media and police and, quite frankly, from the victims who they’ve impacted.”

1715129984681.png
1715129990608.png

Always thought the Hells Angels were deadly serious about people who are not full members rocking their stuff. Maybe that's just the actual patches?

Houghton said he was also concerned by Drake’s use of the No. 81 in a verse of his song ‘God’s Plan’, which some people believe is a reference to Kobe Bryant scoring 81 points against the Raptors during a game in 2006, but which others believe is a nod to the gang: “Fifty Dub, I even got it tatted on me; 81, they’ll bring the crashers to the party; and you know me.

In biker culture, the number 81 stands for the eighth letter of the alphabet (H) and the first letter of the alphabet (A). It is commonly used as a code for “Hell's Angels” or “HA

No it’s because Fr the Grammys kinda wack in general. They go off an agenda, even Jay z said it. After Macklemore you should never trust the Grammys opinion ever agaun

Always thought the Hells Angels were deadly serious about people who are not full members rocking their stuff. Maybe that's just the actual patches?

"Drake is actually plugged in with H.A tho"

"His bodyguard (the white one) is an HA affiliate"

"What’s up with Drakes willingness to work with the Hells Angels for security? Aren’t they a known racist organization?"

"Racist? That's your problem with the Hells Angels? How about trafficking, drugs, murder, grape?"

This getting wild

Hol up, hol up

HOL UP

So the white dude in the Family Matters is some dude named Andrew Curnew

A Hells Angel in Toronto

1715129531744.png

1715129890250.png

1715129642385.png

1715129612113.png

1715129802615.png

1715129984681.png
1715129990608.png
Lol

"Drake is actually plugged in with H.A tho"

"His bodyguard (the white one) is an HA affiliate"

"What’s up with Drakes willingness to work with the Hells Angels for security? Aren’t they a known racist organization?"

"Racist? That's your problem with the Hells Angels? How about trafficking, drugs, murder, grape?"

This getting wild

I’m just surprised. The bag must be crazy. They got thousands of prospects and partial members who actually put in work and do dirt for years before they’re full members and allowed to wear their stuff.

Back
Top Bottom