Rap/hip pop Album of the Year ..Whats your pick

I want to say MBDTF but I skip four songs on that album and play the rest constantly. Distant Relatives and Sir Lucious Left Foot I play all the way through and don't skip, both amazing albums

I want to say MBDTF but I skip four songs on that album and play the rest constantly. Distant Relatives and Sir Lucious Left Foot I play all the way through and don't skip, both amazing albums

@chrispcb15 I like your style. Good stuff including Shad.

Probably not the "best" overall from a critical standpoint, but my personal favorite is The Roots' "How I Got Over"

@chrispcb15 I like your style. Good stuff including Shad.

Probably not the "best" overall from a critical standpoint, but my personal favorite is The Roots' "How I Got Over"

Rick Ross - Teflon Don.

HM: Kanye, Roots, Nas & DM, CuDi, Drake.

Rick Ross - Teflon Don.

HM: Kanye, Roots, Nas & DM, CuDi, Drake.

Nas & Jr. Gong imo. Im gon have to check out that K.R.I.T. and Cudi since I've been hearin good things about it. Still skeptical about the Kanye tho

Nas & Jr. Gong imo. Im gon have to check out that K.R.I.T. and Cudi since I've been hearin good things about it. Still skeptical about the Kanye tho

Kanye-West-My-Beautiful-Dark-Twisted-Fantasy-FanMade-NickTyler.png

kanye-west-my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy-cover.jpg

Thank-Me-Later-400x400.jpg

After thinking about it I actually like MBDTF more just based off quality. TML is definitely a close second its one my favorite albums to come out in a long time no doubt about it. Drake definitely deserves a grammy for this.

kanye-west-my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy-cover.jpg

Thank-Me-Later-400x400.jpg

After thinking about it I actually like MBDTF more just based off quality. TML is definitely a close second its one my favorite albums to come out in a long time no doubt about it. Drake definitely deserves a grammy for this.

Back
Top Bottom