Rap/hip pop Album of the Year ..Whats your pick

Distant Relative and Sir Lucious Leftfoot were the best ACTUAL hiphop albums this year.

Distant Relative and Sir Lucious Leftfoot were the best ACTUAL hiphop albums this year.

Originally Posted by DT43

Not to take away from Nas's here, but Damian made that album more than anything.

Not to take away from Nas's here, but Damian made that album more than anything.

nom de guerre wrote:

After thinking about it I actually like MBDTF more just based off quality. TML is definitely a close second its one my favorite albums to come out in a long time no doubt about it. Drake definitely deserves a grammy for this.

Yea Drake did a really good job on the album i played it like 20 times straight through when i first got it 

nom de guerre wrote:

After thinking about it I actually like MBDTF more just based off quality. TML is definitely a close second its one my favorite albums to come out in a long time no doubt about it. Drake definitely deserves a grammy for this.

Yea Drake did a really good job on the album i played it like 20 times straight through when i first got it 

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Distant Relatives and Sir Lucious Leftfoot were the best ACTUAL hiphop albums this year.
Nah, some of NaS' verses on there were flawless

Distant Relatives and Sir Lucious Leftfoot were the best ACTUAL hiphop albums this year.
Nah, some of NaS' verses on there were flawless

Pilot Talk 2 
pimp.gif

its easier to feel Damian overshadowed Nas because he brought the singing/melody, but if you just pay attetion to Nas' verses each one is literally perfect. like, if i were to name my top 50 hip hop verses from 2010, ALL of Nas's DR verses would be in there somewhere.

Nasir was on his Lost Tapes %*%% for that album..
30t6p3b.gif

its easier to feel Damian overshadowed Nas because he brought the singing/melody, but if you just pay attetion to Nas' verses each one is literally perfect. like, if i were to name my top 50 hip hop verses from 2010, ALL of Nas's DR verses would be in there somewhere.

Nasir was on his Lost Tapes %*%% for that album..
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom