Rapper Lil' Mama's mother passed away yesterday.

I woke up this morning to the re-run of yesterday's 106 & Park and they announced that Lil' Mama's mother passed away yesterday due to thecomplications of colon cancer. I know she was very close to her mother so I can only imagine how she feels right now. There's not much news coverage onthis but I'm going to keep looking.

R.I.P. Tyra Kirkland.

whos lil mama? this is breaking news?

my aunt's father passed away two days ago. could you put that in the title as well?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

rip but ah, this isnt gonna be news like kanye mom passin on NT.

that cuz half of NT would wipe kanyes@#@@ if he would let him
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Some of yall are ignorant.

Thank you, I was just about to say that. Have some kind of respect.

Lil' Mama sang the song "Lip Gloss" and she was on the remix to that Avril Lavigne song.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
what's wrong with some of yall....have a heart

that's messed i cant imagine losing my momma....probably lose my mind

R.I.P

Originally Posted by J Diction

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
what's wrong with some of yall....have a heart

that's messed i cant imagine losing my momma....probably lose my mind

R.I.P
On the real... Y'all wylin, My condolences go out
tired.gif

r.ip. to her moms . i hope she can bounce back from this one . i know its gonna be hard but with god all things are possible

Yeah, you can be famous or not famous that is still a hard situation to go through.
All of my condolences goes out to lil mama and her family.
Mods should definitely delete and ban a few of the users that posted a response in here that made no kind of sense.

When Kanyes mother passed everybody like "oh my god" does everybody on here know Kanyes mother? I think not! When news like this presents itself youdont post rude comments. If you were in this situation you would not want for anyone to post a rude comment towards you, that would offend you as well as yourfamily. I also have to remember that this is strictly online only! Face to face is totally different when it comes to*%$$ like this, one.

Some of yall are ignorant.

d-suckin N's as well...there is nothin that makes one person's mother (that you dont know) more important than another, and these the same dudeswanting to send out get-well cards to Kanye's address...its not 'big' news because she's not a huge figure, but its just as f'ed up as itwould anybody esle...

Back
Top Bottom