Rappers on NT how do yall feel about this Lil B fame?

This is a serious post

I know there are ALOT of bad ones and some really good ones. to the good ones I just want to know how it feels to actually be sitting in a studio making quality records and perfecting your craft, then you come to NT and see all the hype over a Lil B. track that could be put together in 5 minutes.

Does it ever make you wanna honestly stop pursuing music to know that quality of the music just doesn't matter anymore?

This is a serious post

I know there are ALOT of bad ones and some really good ones. to the good ones I just want to know how it feels to actually be sitting in a studio making quality records and perfecting your craft, then you come to NT and see all the hype over a Lil B. track that could be put together in 5 minutes.

Does it ever make you wanna honestly stop pursuing music to know that quality of the music just doesn't matter anymore?

im still confused on why people are baffled on lil b's popularity....son got charisma, it doesn't matter how dope of a rapper you are, if you're a sqaure

no one is gonna rock wit you...its da classic left (backpacker) vs right (commercial) debate. 

im still confused on why people are baffled on lil b's popularity....son got charisma, it doesn't matter how dope of a rapper you are, if you're a sqaure

no one is gonna rock wit you...its da classic left (backpacker) vs right (commercial) debate. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Yea just look at Wayne. 

2006     2007     2008     2009
Lyrical Abitlity <--------------
Charisma--------------------->
Popularity------------------------------>

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Yea just look at Wayne. 

2006     2007     2008     2009
Lyrical Abitlity <--------------
Charisma--------------------->
Popularity------------------------------>

Lil B is NT popular.

Not really buzzin' like that on the scene. Should drop that "Wonton Soup" on the radio though
smokin.gif

Lil B is NT popular.

Not really buzzin' like that on the scene. Should drop that "Wonton Soup" on the radio though
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Lil B is NT popular.

smokin.gif
You serious, B? 
laugh.gif

Maybe a year ago, but this spans waaaay past NT now.

Co-sign on the charisma. Plus you can't really pinpoint a clear-cut influence from that guy cause he's so... weird. 

Lil B is NT popular.

smokin.gif
You serious, B? 
laugh.gif

Maybe a year ago, but this spans waaaay past NT now.

Co-sign on the charisma. Plus you can't really pinpoint a clear-cut influence from that guy cause he's so... weird. 

Lil B is NT popular.

smokin.gif

eyes.gif

dude is mtv popular.
eyes.gif
@ op taking shots

Lil B is NT popular.

smokin.gif

eyes.gif

dude is mtv popular.
eyes.gif
@ op taking shots

I don't check for Lil B as much as I used to (been checking OFWGKTA lately swag
pimp.gif
) but he still makes some good songs.
You sound sort of salty right now my man.

I don't check for Lil B as much as I used to (been checking OFWGKTA lately swag
pimp.gif
) but he still makes some good songs.
You sound sort of salty right now my man.

Lil B is NT popular.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Fam, you need to get outta NT. 

The based movement is serious. 

But to answer OP, the guy has his craft. He ain't no Lupe but the guy is very individualistic and has made his own thing instead of tryna fit in with everyone else.

Most rappers struggle to find their own identity to separate themselves from the rest. 

He does it so impeccably well and his image is natural. Son is just that different and he really be feelin himself like that. 

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

If you hatin' on a young n' doin it while being true to himself, then I don't know anymore lol.

Lil B is NT popular.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

But to answer OP, the guy has his craft. He ain't no Lupe but the guy is very individualistic and has made his own thing instead of tryna fit in with everyone else.

Most rappers struggle to find their own identity to separate themselves from the rest. 

He does it so impeccably well and his image is natural. Son is just that different and he really be feelin himself like that. 

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

If you hatin' on a young n' doin it while being true to himself, then I don't know anymore lol.

Originally Posted by jomitm

Lil B is NT popular.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

Lil B is NT popular.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom