Rappers on NT how do yall feel about this Lil B fame?

I got a ? for all those who say lil B can rap and go on to post some of his serious tracks... How do yall feel about cats like Drake, Cole, Curren$y, Budden

because as i read through these cats thread i see alot of comments about how these dudes are "boring"
indifferent.gif
 or how they aren't impressed by certain tracks, which is fine until someone the points me to one of these based videos and tells me that this is a GREAT song

I got a ? for all those who say lil B can rap and go on to post some of his serious tracks... How do yall feel about cats like Drake, Cole, Curren$y, Budden

because as i read through these cats thread i see alot of comments about how these dudes are "boring"
indifferent.gif
 or how they aren't impressed by certain tracks, which is fine until someone the points me to one of these based videos and tells me that this is a GREAT song

Originally Posted by tyisny

Drake
eyes.gif

Cole
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Curren$y
smokin.gif

Budden
smokin.gif
(lil beezy did go in on him)

Originally Posted by tyisny

Drake
eyes.gif

Cole
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Curren$y
smokin.gif

Budden
smokin.gif
(lil beezy did go in on him)

Lil B is cool. I've heard a few of his tracks and it's mostly hit or miss. His swag swag woo woo stuff ain't popping regardless of what NT says.

He don't bother me cuz he's just doing him.

The current mindstate of this generation is exposed when we don't have any positive music or songs about reflection of past trangressions on the radio. The curren state of the game is all on the listeners. The hoppers wanna bop and the fake ballers love to pretend that they're worth more than they will ever acquire.

Music is the heartbeat of a generation and this generation is being exploited and scientifically manipulated. It's "deeper than rap" ...

People on this board be fronting on some of my tracks but hey it comes withthe territory when you try to take someone out of their comfort zone

Lil B is cool. I've heard a few of his tracks and it's mostly hit or miss. His swag swag woo woo stuff ain't popping regardless of what NT says.

He don't bother me cuz he's just doing him.

The current mindstate of this generation is exposed when we don't have any positive music or songs about reflection of past trangressions on the radio. The curren state of the game is all on the listeners. The hoppers wanna bop and the fake ballers love to pretend that they're worth more than they will ever acquire.

Music is the heartbeat of a generation and this generation is being exploited and scientifically manipulated. It's "deeper than rap" ...

People on this board be fronting on some of my tracks but hey it comes withthe territory when you try to take someone out of their comfort zone

Truth is.... I've never heard a Lil B verse. So I don't even care. But more power to him... I guess.. whatever
grin.gif

Truth is.... I've never heard a Lil B verse. So I don't even care. But more power to him... I guess.. whatever
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Lil B said it himself @ the 4:38 point "I fooled you, I can rap"

after hearing this serious and throwaway tracks...

dude is a genius ..

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Lil B said it himself @ the 4:38 point "I fooled you, I can rap"

after hearing this serious and throwaway tracks...

dude is a genius ..

I guess I would fall under "rapper on nt" category lol. how do I feel about this Lil B fame? umm let the music speak for itself. click the link in the sig. kinda the same as blue flame or red flame, a freestyle mixtape. Im not in the game for fame, I have never made a dollar off of rap and been doin it since 7th grade, 25 now do the math. It is a hobby for me that I take extremely serious.      

I guess I would fall under "rapper on nt" category lol. how do I feel about this Lil B fame? umm let the music speak for itself. click the link in the sig. kinda the same as blue flame or red flame, a freestyle mixtape. Im not in the game for fame, I have never made a dollar off of rap and been doin it since 7th grade, 25 now do the math. It is a hobby for me that I take extremely serious.      

I honestly cant lie......i HATED lil B

But you cannot listen to his Red flame mixtape, and the Evil Red flame mixtape and tell me he doesnt make nice tracks.....

Add AE to the mix.....the dude is only getting better....

I honestly cant lie......i HATED lil B

But you cannot listen to his Red flame mixtape, and the Evil Red flame mixtape and tell me he doesnt make nice tracks.....

Add AE to the mix.....the dude is only getting better....

Back
Top Bottom