rare nike penny commercial vol. Will Nike ever retro these shoes?

man, penny was posed to be that next dude....smh..injuries...

anywayz those are the nike LWP pennys....they might retro but nuffin has been said as of yet.

Nike Air G.O.
smokin.gif

nice find on the commercial,
i think i actually remember seeing this.

Originally Posted by Untitled

man, penny was posed to be that next dude....smh..injuries...

anywayz those are the nike LWP pennys....they might retro but nuffin has been said as of yet.

and griffey

pimp.gif

These would probably be the only retro where I'd buy 2 pairs. Use to have them in White/Royal/Black and White/Red/Black. Loved em.

Originally Posted by kyrac2

nice find
word...those are ill. I wish the quality would be comparable to the OG's these days...would make everything more worth while

thats been saved on my youtube page for a minute. not too many people have those as well as the air ups in there possession.

Originally Posted by piluchavez

^^those are fighting words, sir.
tongue.gif
To each his own and not to take anything away from the Air GO, which is a
pimp.gif
shoe, but when I first saw a pair of Air Ups I
eek.gif
ed.

Penny was electric in every stage of his game.

bad advice and injuries did him in though and it didnt help shaw left either. really just a misfortune thing that happend.

Wow.. Penny was.. and always will be my all-time favorite player. Those shoes are
pimp.gif
.. Thats crazy.. I dont remember that commercial tho.. but there was this one commercial where Penny, Lil Penny, and two other dudes were sittingat a round table playing cards.. and they all had on the black penny 3s.. can anybody find it?

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Wow.. Penny was.. and always will be my all-time favorite player. Those shoes are
pimp.gif
.. Thats crazy.. I dont remember that commercial tho.. but there was this one commercial where Penny, Lil Penny, and two other dudes were sitting at a round table playing cards.. and they all had on the black penny 3s.. can anybody find it?

was that the one with Chuck Daly? or i might have it confused, its been a while lol

Originally Posted by piluchavez

pimp.gif

These would probably be the only retro where I'd buy 2 pairs. Use to have them in White/Royal/Black and White/Red/Black. Loved em.

I use to own the black/white/blue ones and the ones in your avy. I hope both of them retro not in any particular order.

Thanks for embedding the vid. Brings back a lot of memories. I had these back when I was in high school.

Back
Top Bottom