Rarest Foamposite Ones

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Royals wit the black grooves[/color]
Didn't Penny use a black sharpie to color the grooves not that rare any body can get a sharpie 
laugh.gif

I would say the white PE Penny wore is the rarest.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Royals wit the black grooves[/color]
Didn't Penny use a black sharpie to color the grooves not that rare any body can get a sharpie 
laugh.gif

I would say the white PE Penny wore is the rarest.

Royals wit the black grooves

those were just colored in with a sharpie to avoid fines by the nba... ima stick with the white pe, the pros with the cartoon print on them and 
foam006-1.jpg

Royals wit the black grooves

those were just colored in with a sharpie to avoid fines by the nba... ima stick with the white pe, the pros with the cartoon print on them and 
foam006-1.jpg

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

NT fell off with 2 many opnions andnot enough facts.

Would I be asking for much if at the end of the thread there are some agreeable facts for ALL 2 agree on?

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

NT fell off with 2 many opnions andnot enough facts.

Would I be asking for much if at the end of the thread there are some agreeable facts for ALL 2 agree on?

Originally Posted by andybricks

The rarest production foam was da hoh royal it was limited to 72 pairs only at hoh Harlem if I remember correctly... Some one correct me if Im wrong....
incorrect i believe. didnt hoh la have some at their grand opening?
someone correct me if Im wrong.

The rarest production foam was da hoh royal it was limited to 72 pairs only at hoh Harlem if I remember correctly... Some one correct me if Im wrong....

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

HOH Chi as well...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

HOH Chi as well...

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by theblotted

white PEs
Yea I Would Say Those Are The Rarest... Ive Never Seen Pictures Of Them Other Than This...

Correct, those are the only ones known to exist. However, there is a 1 of 1 OG Metallic Red Foam Ones PE also. I've only seen a couple pics of them in Nikepark/early NT days. Now if you talking about Foam Pro's there are quite a few PE's, 1 of 1's, weird samples, etc...

Originally Posted by theblotted

white PEs
Yea I Would Say Those Are The Rarest... Ive Never Seen Pictures Of Them Other Than This...

Correct, those are the only ones known to exist. However, there is a 1 of 1 OG Metallic Red Foam Ones PE also. I've only seen a couple pics of them in Nikepark/early NT days. Now if you talking about Foam Pro's there are quite a few PE's, 1 of 1's, weird samples, etc...

i've never seen/heard of those comic strip foams in my life. pretty cool. white PE was my answer.

i've never seen/heard of those comic strip foams in my life. pretty cool. white PE was my answer.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

theblotted wrote:

white PEs

i was thinking the same thing. i saw the Red Metallic Foam 1s in person when i work an NTNY back in 2004-2005 when we did an event (cant remembr what the event was for). i think i might have pics of them on my old computer but its filled with viruses and wont even turn on.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

theblotted wrote:

white PEs

i was thinking the same thing. i saw the Red Metallic Foam 1s in person when i work an NTNY back in 2004-2005 when we did an event (cant remembr what the event was for). i think i might have pics of them on my old computer but its filled with viruses and wont even turn on.

Back
Top Bottom