Rarest Foamposite Ones

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Can't forget about this game worn pair

Clear bottom Cactus
Im Glad Those Marble Pairs Never Came Out... Those Were Jus Terrible...
sick.gif
  Those Royals With Black Grooves Are Simply Royals Colored  With A Sharpie... He Had To Color Them In Because There Wasnt Enough Black In The Shoe For Him To Wear On Court I Think... The Cactus's With Clear Bottoms Could Be Considered Rare But Theyre Samples...
tired.gif

^Those are Foamposite Pro's, OP asked about Foam Ones. Plus, those are far from "rare" except for those marble ones...

^Those are Foamposite Pro's, OP asked about Foam Ones. Plus, those are far from "rare" except for those marble ones...

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Royals wit the black grooves

those were just colored in with a sharpie to avoid fines by the nba... ima stick with the white pe, the pros with the cartoon print on them and  \
roll.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Never knew that....[/color]

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Royals wit the black grooves

those were just colored in with a sharpie to avoid fines by the nba... ima stick with the white pe, the pros with the cartoon print on them and  \
roll.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Never knew that....[/color]

Back in the day I colored the grooves of my foams after I seen penny do the same. Sold on ebay a while ago though

Back in the day I colored the grooves of my foams after I seen penny do the same. Sold on ebay a while ago though

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Nike%20Air%20Foamposite%20One%20Retro%20Black%20%20red%20DSC_0104.jpg
pimp.gif

I know they're fakes, but Nike should make some real pairs with that milky white translucent sole.Got me feenin.Imagine Infrared Upper Pros, black swoosh, black eyelet strip, Milked sole...Or Carolina colored uppers, black swoosh and eyelets, milked soleC'mon Nike...

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Nike%20Air%20Foamposite%20One%20Retro%20Black%20%20red%20DSC_0104.jpg
pimp.gif

I know they're fakes, but Nike should make some real pairs with that milky white translucent sole.Got me feenin.Imagine Infrared Upper Pros, black swoosh, black eyelet strip, Milked sole...Or Carolina colored uppers, black swoosh and eyelets, milked soleC'mon Nike...

Back
Top Bottom