RAREST JORDANS ????

No, titaniums aren't rare. You can find them anywhere if you want to pay. And the guy who butchers shoes was lou. He's been exposed alot of times, densho has a pair of concords he may have made.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

zongetsu23 wrote:Prototype, never released to the public. 
jordan_xiii_proto.jpg
Judging from this, I have some of the rarest known to man kind and then some.

INCREDIBLE!
I wonder what the inverse looks like

anyone with a PS?

wow this page schooled me on prototypes and rare j's, it shows how much you have to learn really... those bugs bunny 7's ahhaha

Does anyone know the story on the "clear sole" 3's? Were they produced as a sample with the OGs? Or are they a scraped retro release?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

No, titaniums aren't rare. You can find them anywhere if you want to pay. And the guy who butchers shoes was lou. He's been exposed alot of times, densho has a pair of concords he may have made.

Is there a way to dig up a thread on this dude who butchered shoes? I searched but couldn't find anything. I'd like to read this story lol

Rarest jordan I would have to say the OG 1991 Carmine VI's. There not just vintage whens the last time you seen A deadstock pair in someones hand?

Well..I believe there are only about 6 pairs of these..
Converse All Stars "Jordan Edition"..the white pair was suppose to be the 3rd shoe in the DMP Package but they never added it..

Them converses are nice! It would be nice if JB did a Tarheels package with them joints in it.

Originally Posted by micheal623

Originally Posted by original88

one more thing how about the 45 concords

I think the same thing
and to think I had some samples in my hand when working at footlocker.  I'll never forget that day.  Those shoes started my addiction.  I even tried offering the Ekin money for the size 9 sample but he wasn't havin it.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom