Rarest US JB releases of 2011?

roll.gif
megatron08 wrote:

The yotr 11 release I missed it by one day and they were out

man you could have missed it by ten minites and they would be out those were gone everywhere anywhere withing ten min

the plainest is now the most rarest limited jordan brand runnin it like never before haha 90s are dead JB on top of the world haha

the plainest is now the most rarest limited jordan brand runnin it like never before haha 90s are dead JB on top of the world haha

Ray Allen 13s haha just because they labled it limited release so that all the hypebeasts could come out

Ray Allen 13s haha just because they labled it limited release so that all the hypebeasts could come out

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

Originally Posted by sc2413

I still dont understand the Miami release for the Ray Allens

I believe that Michael Jordan is part owner.

casper90403 wrote:
^MJ is banging the sister of the shops owner

TRUE STORY! Casper is up on game.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

Originally Posted by sc2413

I still dont understand the Miami release for the Ray Allens

I believe that Michael Jordan is part owner.

casper90403 wrote:
^MJ is banging the sister of the shops owner

TRUE STORY! Casper is up on game.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by megatron08

i meant i missed the release of the yotr 7 this yr by the time i found out about them all stores here in my area were sold out

Yea because they all had midnight releases, its a limited shoe did you really expect for them to be there a day later??? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by megatron08

i meant i missed the release of the yotr 7 this yr by the time i found out about them all stores here in my area were sold out

Yea because they all had midnight releases, its a limited shoe did you really expect for them to be there a day later??? 
eyes.gif

Lucky i get 1 out of that 4.... It is even harder for me as i live outside US.... Lucky i got that AJ 1 Banned n now will be on the hunt for those yotr couples.... And I think i can forget that RayAllen 13....
frown.gif

Lucky i get 1 out of that 4.... It is even harder for me as i live outside US.... Lucky i got that AJ 1 Banned n now will be on the hunt for those yotr couples.... And I think i can forget that RayAllen 13....
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom