Rasheed Wallace “1Worldâ€

Very nice Sheed collection. Every pair is
pimp.gif

I need those in my life... The red/blacks two pair!!! I dont even mess with AF1's realtalk.

Originally Posted by high off kicks

Nice creativity from Nike with the bigger Sheed logo, might be just enough to cop...

Great creativity but I just cant justify that $225 price tag!

peeped these at training camp for those in NYC that are interested. They been there since wednesday...i passed for two reasons....1. a letdownin person. the leather looked not all that good.....2. $225 price tag. I refuse to drop that much for them... but like i said to those NYC NTers that wantthem, the training camp on 41st and 6th has the wht/blu, blk/blk, and blk/red......in person, the blk/blk looks the best. blk/red were a letdown to me....butwill cop on sale

yea very very nice in person, with a $240 price tag each, eek

still a very very nice shoe

we have all three here in saint louis r-sole. the white/blue sold out in about an hour. we had two of each size. but as for the other ones, they'll besitting for quite awhile i'm sure.

gotta love the white/red pair they look clean. hope the retail is below 150 tho...

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

peeped these at training camp for those in NYC that are interested. They been there since wednesday...i passed for two reasons....1. a letdown in person. the leather looked not all that good.....2. $225 price tag. I refuse to drop that much for them... but like i said to those NYC NTers that want them, the training camp on 41st and 6th has the wht/blu, blk/blk, and blk/red......in person, the blk/blk looks the best. blk/red were a letdown to me....but will cop on sale

Good looks man. I might pass by and check them out.

Back
Top Bottom