Rasheed Wallace coming back to the Celtics according to Stephen A.

This story is really underappreciated. I mean Sheed is the NBA's Brett Favre.
ohwell.gif

May he ruin team morale and be a detriment to the team in any way possible.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

This story is really underappreciated. I mean Sheed is the NBA's Brett Favre.
ohwell.gif

how do you figure? in fact by all accounts, I never really considered him retired anyway. He never held a press conference to announce that, or whatever. Moreover it was all just word of mouth.  He technically he just went on leave lol. And now he's back to get that money.

all those characters in that locker room, should be fun times. is kg injury more serious than the C's are telling the public? hmm...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

trash.

his little playoff resurgence last year was one of the most overrated things that occurred last year. Played such an inspired game 7 while the Lakers chase down 23 offensive rebounds.

No need to even mention what he looks like in the regular season. and it can only be worse this year with him not touching a ball in 6 months

not sure where he'd even find minutes if Perk is healthy. KG, Perk, Baby, and Shaq aren't giving way to him.
QFT

I'd love for him to come back,dude was comedy 
laugh.gif
. We have the best personalities in the league:Shaq,Paul,Nate,KG now Sheed
laugh.gif

Shaq

nothing wrong with wanting to get the best seats in the house to watch a Celtics/Heat playoff series. 

@stephenasmith Please don't go quoting about Rasheed Wallace return. All I said on DP's Show is that he said months ago he planned on coming out of
@stephenasmith Retirement to help the C's take on the Lakers. That doesn't mean he will. I haven't spoken to him in months. Who knows how he feels now.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeed. I just wanna see dude come back cause hes entertaining as hell. How classic would it be if he got enough techs in half a season to get suspended? He can pull it off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Sheeeeeeeeeeeed. I just wanna see dude come back cause hes entertaining as hell. How classic would it be if he got enough techs in half a season to get suspended? He can pull it off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I still dont know how Sheed retired after that game 7 in the finals, thought he would want to come back. Son played his %$@ off even though he aint rebound for nothing
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

The techs will be in abundance, especially with the way they are officiating now.
dude will hit 16 easy with only half the season remaining
laugh.gif

I have a feeling that this was the plan all along. As long as he can really contribute, I am all for it.

Originally Posted by Down By Law

I have a feeling that this was the plan all along. As long as he can really contribute, I am all for it.

this... plus jermaine o'neals soft ***.. dude plays like two games a season gotta get rid of him

He probably started spending too much bread these first couple of months and realized he might need some extra $ for the long run.

Back
Top Bottom