Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

PM sent....got my infrared in the mail today...i love it so fresh
pimp.gif

Pretty sure I got everyone down. I check carefully, re count, double check. Just didn't get notified for his pm as it was on page 13 of my inbox lol. Don't worry, you will be accounted for if you sent a pm! Last chance for the raffle entries!!!

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Mine was a question, not an entry for the raffle.

I didn't raffle anything off yet. Today's the last day to enter, winners will be chosen tomorrow. 1st name I pick gets gucci, 2nd gets onyx, 3rd gets infrared. If you ask me a question in the pm i most likely will not read or respond. I get so many pms that it will confuse me if I open before the end of the day. If you have questions just email me at [email protected]

Just landed a deal! For all the bay area folks, kick city in Westlake will be carrying Rastaclat soon!!

Mad i missed out on entering for 2 days. Was caught up with football practice and my game.

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Just landed a deal! For all the bay area folks, kick city in Westlake will be carrying Rastaclat soon!!

i live like walking distance away. when will they start carrying them and what colors will be available?

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

i live like walking distance away. when will they start carrying them and what colors will be available?

They will have them when the restock comes (early/mid november)!!! They will have everything but the clip ones + holiday line!! Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom