Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

Originally Posted by Zyzz

screw twitter. NT is whats getting you business and your name out there.

NT world is real important, but I want to reach out to the whole world period haha. Owner put me in charge of the twitter page for a reason haha

Didnt win
30t6p3b.gif
All good though I been wearin mine every day

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

haha sorry to all of those who didnt win! Not sure how im going to give the other 3 I have away. But I want to get twitter involved in a way.. If I dont come up with anything, I saved all the raffle entries so we can POSSIBLY do a round 2. After all, writing, cutting, and crumpling all those papers was a @#$@#$

So maybe you can hook me up with a red one after everything that happened with my order, lol... But seriously though...

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

haha sorry to all of those who didnt win! Not sure how im going to give the other 3 I have away. But I want to get twitter involved in a way.. If I dont come up with anything, I saved all the raffle entries so we can POSSIBLY do a round 2. After all, writing, cutting, and crumpling all those papers was a @#$@#$

So maybe you can hook me up with a red one after everything that happened with my order, lol... But seriously though...

Infrared is already goin to mein07
frown.gif
lol

Winners, please PM me asap! Still dont know how to give away 3 more bracelets. If I dont come up with something on friday, It's back to the raffle lol!

Man, what? I won the Gucci joint?

eek.gif
eek.gif

Watched the Youtube video just for &**$ and giggles.

Can't wait for it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Man, what? I won the Gucci joint?

eek.gif
eek.gif

Watched the Youtube video just for &**$ and giggles.

Can't wait for it.
pimp.gif

Congrats!!
Originally Posted by Boi

Damn you lucky +@@*.

I woulda rocked the gucci joint too

frown.gif
Dont worry, youll have more chances soon!

Back
Top Bottom