Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Yall really buying bracelets made of shoe laces for $15?

Word?
laugh.gif
 Kids on here will buy anything.

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Copped 3 bracelets on 9/18 then on 9/22 I received only 2 bracelets one of which wasn't even a color that I ordered. When I contacted them they said they'd be shipping out my correct order to me on 9/23 in the AM, since then I've tried to get in touch with them twice to get some sort of shipping confirmation but to no reply so this morning I opened a paypal dispute.

Uhh, not trying to get smart with you but
9/18 - 9/22 = 4 business days 

9/23 - 9/27 = 3 business days

shouldn't that mean you'll be receiving tomorrow?

Shipping time isn't the issue here, the issue was their lack of ability to give me shipping confirmation (In the E Mail I specifically asked for a shipment confirmation). Communication is a huge factor when resolving a situation such as this. It took me opening a paypal dispute to get a reply from the company that my order had been shipped out USPS Priority without tracking(I got a reply within the hour), which is totally fine with me because I have the reassurance that they have taken a step in resolving the problem. A simple few words saying "we shipped out your correct order this morning, sorry for the inconvenience" can do wonders. I'm not here to deter anyone from copping, just here partaking in the community. I still like the product and would more than likely recommend it anyone who inquires about it.
Ok, all good. Sorry for the inconvenience lol. But thanks for the criticism, small brand learning new important things. Anyone else with problems and don't get contacted in a reasonable time, feel free to contact me also. Thanks for the support!

I'm not hating, I'd be happy for you guys if you became millionaires because of this.

I just personally don't see the point spending dub on a bracelet your lil cousin could make for you.

Every time I log on and see this thread title, I keep thinking it says "racist bracelets"
laugh.gif
. Hope you do well tho OP

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I'm not hating, I'd be happy for you guys if you became millionaires because of this.

I just personally don't see the point spending dub on a bracelet your lil cousin could make for you.
I'm sure you can make your own clothes if you really wanted to. Why don't you?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Thanks for the defense dude haha. It's all good though, if he doesnt like it, he doesnt like it. Just his opinion 
happy.gif

This is a dumb %@+ argument. Do you have a a little sister or female cousin? If you show her a pic of one of these bracelets, I guarantee she would be able to make one for you in about 5 minutes. My dude G14 already made himself one
laugh.gif

Last comment I'll make in here because I'm causing a distraction. Feed the beasts
pimp.gif

This is a dumb %@+ argument. Do you have a a little sister or female cousin? If you show her a pic of one of these bracelets, I guarantee she would be able to make one for you in about 5 minutes. My dude G14 already made himself one
laugh.gif

Last comment I'll make in here because I'm causing a distraction. Feed the beasts
pimp.gif
How is it a dumb argument? Its a known fact that most people are willing to pay a premium for things they simply don't want to do. These look professionally done, by the time I even figured it out, let alone how to make it look like that, thats hours of time I could've spent doing other things more important in my life. And no I don't have a niece or cousin I can call to make one for me, I'm sure they have better things to do as well. Prices aren't even that high, I guarantee buying all the supplies and doing it yourself would cost only a few bucks less than what they're asking and it still wouldn't look as good. Sounds like you're just mad you didn't think of it first
laugh.gif
Let that boy lace

Only 3 colors left on Jackthreads, thanks NT!!! I have a bunch of ideas to give out the bracelets, more details to come on Friday! Until then, i'd appreciate a follow on twitter (@rastaclat1) the owner just gave me tweet privileges lol!

just received my Gucci. super fast shipping. they also sent me something free sweet 
nerd.gif

Do these tend to vary in size in terms of the size of the bracelet? I order the navy and red ones and they are the same size. Picked up the gucci one locally and it's extremely skinny compared to the other two. I dont really like it but I'd like to know before I order more. Thanks!

Only 3 colors left on Jackthreads, thanks NT!!! I have a bunch of ideas to give out the bracelets, more details to come on Friday! Until then, i'd appreciate a follow on twitter (@rastaclat1) the owner just gave me tweet privileges lol!

Followed

Originally Posted by KingoftheCourt23

Do these tend to vary in size in terms of the size of the bracelet? I order the navy and red ones and they are the same size. Picked up the gucci one locally and it's extremely skinny compared to the other two. I dont really like it but I'd like to know before I order more. Thanks!
Yea Gucci is a little more skinnier than the others

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

any pics ?
???

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Followed
Thanks! Really trying to get this twitter page up and running!

Update: Only 1 bracelet left on Jackthreads!! Great turn out, got 5 bracelets to give away! Thanks again NT!

Back
Top Bottom