RAW (Graphic): Scene After IDF Attack In Gaza 1/1/09 *VERY GRAPHIC*

frown.gif
Horrible to see whats hapening over there on a daily basis. First timeI can remember my eyes literally went
eek.gif
but not in a good way.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I just want to get the facts straight before I formulate an opinion, it seems like everything that's been posted on NT has been refuted by another member or proven not to be 100% factual. Has Palestine been firing rockets or is Israel lying? I really wish I knew...but either way there has been overwhelming support for Palestine all over the world.

http://www.aljazeera.com/...is_not_about_rockets.html

wow dude. here I am complaining that I have to go to work after a long 4 day weekend.
tired.gif
these kind of things put things into prospective and just make me thankful for having the pleasure of waking up in the morning and not having to worryabout a bomb going off on my morning commute.
ohwell.gif

R.I.P to anyone affected by this (IMO) pointless fighting.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Originally Posted by MoeMZA

WARNING:

COMPLETE MISINFORMATION FROM THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD!
This bombing was by the Isreali Forces at a Marketplace in Gaza. Hamas reps were indeed present, BUT IS WAS NOT A PARADE, NOR WAS THERE AN ACCIDENT.
Simply a terrorist act by the rogue 'state' of Isreal with it's American weapons paid for by OUR tax dollars.

Accident is just for a cover up.
No offence to you Americans, but why doesnt the US government pressures Israel into doin a cease fire??
The US has all the power in the world to stop the crisis going on over there init.
Why would they do that when Israel is in the process of taking out a bunch of Hamas...
That being said there will be a cease fire sometime in the near future.

RAIN OF FIRE ON GAZA...
ISRAELI TANKS, TROOPS SLICE THROUGH CITY...
Heavy blow against Hamas ...

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

I just want to get the facts straight before I formulate an opinion, it seems like everything that's been posted on NT has been refuted by another member or proven not to be 100% factual. Has Palestine been firing rockets or is Israel lying? I really wish I knew...but either way there has been overwhelming support for Palestine all over the world.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/articles/39/This_is_not_about_rockets.htmlhttp://www.aljazeera.com/...is_not_about_rockets.html
This dude is posting aljazeera as a source
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a joke.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

WARNING:

This bombing was by the Isreali Forces at a Marketplace in Gaza. Hamas reps were indeed present, BUT IS WAS NOT A PARADE, NOR WAS THERE AN ACCIDENT.
Simply a terrorist act by the rogue 'state' of Isreal with it's American weapons paid for by OUR tax dollars.

No offence to you Americans, but why doesnt the US government pressures Israel into doin a cease fire??
The US has all the power in the world to stop the crisis going on over there init.
Why would they do that when Israel is in the process of taking out a bunch of Hamas...

RAIN OF FIRE ON GAZA...
ISRAELI TANKS, TROOPS SLICE THROUGH CITY...
Heavy blow against Hamas ...

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/articles/39/This_is_not_about_rockets.htmlhttp://www.aljazeera.com/...is_not_about_rockets.htmlhttp://www.aljazeera.com/...is_not_about_rockets.html
This dude is posting aljazeera as a source
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a joke.

Author: Stuart Littlewood is author of the book Radio Free Palestine, which tells the plight of the Palestinians under occupation.

I have al-Jazeera at home and watch it often, it is the least biased news source I have ever seen. Don't buy that fox propaganda about it because theproducers have the balls to air what really matters. Let's be serious, in the Iraq war, Saddam, the U.S and the new Iraqi govt. all wanted to kick them outat different times for being "biased" - in reality that just shows how fair they are
laugh.gif

Whether this was made in '05 or this year, it's still tragic........I still want to know how recent this is tho.

what are you talking about? not one government has come to palestinian aid. there are many protests saying what is happening is wrong but no help for any government. Charities have been doing a small amount because israel closes the border and doesnt even allow full medical aid through. so wherever you have your facts about them recieving aid is wrong. you dont even need your answer questioned, just look at death tolls, palestinians is well over 500 now and israels is 5 i think so form your opinion off that

me? what are you talking about? i never said governments, and i also never said anything about aid. i'm talking about the viewpoints of general publicsaround the world. and death tolls? did you know the US went to war with Afghanistan and Iraq...look at the US death tolls in both of those wars: extremely lowcompared to afghanis and iraqis...does that justify 9/11? hell no.

instead of getting all fired up at me for no reason how about respecting that i'm trying to get things straight in creating an opinion instead of going offbiased media outlets and the comments of dudes on a sneaker website...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

WARNING:

Logic escapes you.

You're the type that would be provided with all types of evidence to prove a fact, yet you'll feverishly attempt to argue otherwise.
The facts on the ground regarding the video have already been established. Again, the barbaric, ruthless, aggressors known as the IOF dropped a bomb on aPalestinian gathering. THIS WAS NOT A PARADE, NOR AN ACCIDENT.

The terror state of Isreal has killed over 500 Palestinians in 10 days (200 dead are women and children, 3,000 injured). Such a massive death and injury tollin such a short time happened because Isreal is dropping indiscriminate 1-ton bombs on apartment buildings, mosques, and universities. Unfortunately for theIsreali sympathizers, an Isreali bombing was caught on video and supporters of Isreal are doing their work of misinformation.

Obviously, the clear intent is to KILL, KILL, and KILL as evidenced. These are FACTS. The purpose from Isreal is to break the Palestinian resistence againstan illegal occuption. It will never happen. Israel may well succeed in weakening the resistance, but it can't destroy it. The reason for that is simple.The resistance is not a "cause" but an "effect." The occupation is the "cause." In short, Israel can't eliminate the"effect" as long as the "cause" remains intact.

what are you talking about? not one government has come to palestinian aid. there are many protests saying what is happening is wrong but no help for any government. Charities have been doing a small amount because israel closes the border and doesnt even allow full medical aid through. so wherever you have your facts about them recieving aid is wrong. you dont even need your answer questioned, just look at death tolls, palestinians is well over 500 now and israels is 5 i think so form your opinion off that

me? what are you talking about? i never said governments, and i also never said anything about aid. i'm talking about the viewpoints of general publics around the world. and death tolls? did you know the US went to war with Afghanistan and Iraq...look at the US death tolls in both of those wars: extremely low compared to afghanis and iraqis...does that justify 9/11? hell no.

instead of getting all fired up at me for no reason how about respecting that i'm trying to get things straight in creating an opinion instead of going off biased media outlets and the comments of dudes on a sneaker website...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

im not fired up, but 9/11 is total different story... all the claimed hijackers of the plain are Saudi arabian, so where does iraq andafghanistan come in to play. not one hi jacker had anythingthing to do with iraq so what usa did to iraq is totally wrong

Back
Top Bottom