Ray Allen PE XVIs

Hey JB Forum

Ray is wearing some form of PE 16s against the Celtics right now... will post pics asap

look either white/red or white/gold/red

View media item 122209

Last edited:
I just saw them in the NBA Feet thread in the Nike forum. They are breathtaking! So icey and wet at the same time. The XVI model is the perfect canvas elegant colorways. Cherrywood XVIs and Chutney XVIs are beyond slept on

^U're right but it has been a very long time since the XVI's touched a NBA floor... Besides the cdp's it's been 12 years since they dropped

LONG OVERDUE

Last edited:
So refreshing to see some 16's hit the hardwood or @ all 4 that matter lol

Hoping that rayray rock more Jordan no. series this year... but knowing jordan brand. he'll be back on jordan team shoe next game.:smh:

XVIs are my favorite Jays so I hope this means good things to come in the future.

Im not especially drawn to this colorway but its not too bad, I like contrast of the red accents.

I gotta ask.... Why the hell ishe wearing the left gaiter on his right foot and vice versa ?

I'm treating these like KG treated Ray.

Ah huh, Get the **** outta here.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting op I knew my eyes were not fooling me. Those don't look bad at all.

nice colorway but I never liked the strap on the XVIs. I think it looks 10x better with the strap off. the strap makes the shoe look kinda ugly, but that's just my opinion. I don't know how ray allen is able to wear them with the strap on. I know for me I can't wear them with the strap because I have wide feet

Back
Top Bottom