RAY ALLEN

Is anyone else excited or looking forward to Ray Ray's "PE's" next season when he's with the HEAT??I cant wait (red,black,white colorways)

No, because they rarely give him heat these days. He usually just gets a regular Jordan Brand shoe, not an actual Jordan. Wouldn't mind seeing some white/red XIII's though, like the Celtics ones but red instead of green.

I'm just happy he's off the Celtics 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JordanSanity23

Is anyone else excited or looking forward to Ray Ray's "PE's" next season when he's with the HEAT??I cant wait (red,black,white colorways)

i cant wait either. red, black, white colorways of jordans are such a rare color scheme
eyes.gif

going to be wearing Bulls colorways. not expecting anything major. will probably wear a whole bunch of air jordan 2013s or something.

2 JB players on the same team, hell prob start wear D.Wade shoes but he might drop the GR retro Js that are comin out in blk/red - anythings better than those 2012s....

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

No, because they rarely give him heat these days. He usually just gets a regular Jordan Brand shoe, not an actual Jordan. Wouldn't mind seeing some white/red XIII's though, like the Celtics ones but red instead of green.

ya man we got red/white 13's they're nicknamed cherry 13's and there's also a black/red color scheme releasing in a couple of months

He is going to be wearing Bulls Colorway kicks. What is there to be excited about? That is like 80% of the numbered Jordans

Back
Top Bottom