Ray Allen's new logo

gonna be honest, I had no idea Ray Ray even had a logo to begin with let alone a new one!

As most said, that was long overdue....but that logo is killa...I like! Very fresh (literally) and has a sophisticated feel to it with the cursive writing....but not overly sophisticated...thats what I like, lovely and creatively balanced! In most kicks we see now with logos that have such domineering/"tough" stamps like Lebron's lion and L23 crown, Kobe's sheath and Mamba, D12s Superman patch etc, it has a refreshing, comfortable, professional yet formiddable vibe about it. Still keeps true to bball and his personality, with the jumpshot silhouette forming the "R"

Considering it was on the Icons, a little off topic but I wondered what GWallace's own was on his black/orange pair. He had something that looked like a shield with some image/scribble in it, in that same heel area on his away pairs, was always interested to see...anyone with pics also?

Are you guys kidding me with this critique of his play? First game, he was playing with a bloody nose. When they won the 'chip, he was robbed of Finals MVP. Ray has totally muted his game since becoming a Celtic to play into the team concept. I'm not saying he is the same Jesus Shuttlesworth of old, but don't get it twisted like he can't still light it up with his athleticism as well as his shot.

Son's calves are straight monstrous
laugh.gif
(no 'mo)

Looks nice, but they shouldn't have included the basketball unless he had an i in his name

late and WELL-DESERVED! Ray finally getting some respect...

Now can we get even one of those PE's to release to the public via national vendors like FTL, Champs, or Finishline!?

No HOH in Seattle... yet.

meh too much like sheeds

silhouette coulda been at a better angle/timing of his 3-point shot.

NIKE!!!!!!!!

you guys really need to drop Air Jordan xx3's in the unreleased ray allen p.e. colorway (the green chasis ones not the others!)

starting at size 7 mens.........REALTALK

Greatest non-Jordan worn p.e. jay of all time so far
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom