Ray Allen's new logo

Did he ever have a logo before...? Meaning this is not a new one, but a "first" one.
I wonder if they'll put this on his XII P.E.'s or if they'll just continue to say "Sugar Ray"?
Anyway, dude tore it up tonight... The man was on fire
pimp.gif

If my memory serves correctly, this is the first time Jordan Brand has created a logo for a player that doesn't have a signature line with the brand.

And Ray isn't the only one they created a logo for. Gerald Wallace and Joe Johnson have their as well.

this just in:

my grandfather will now have his own jordan logo too.

he will be sitting in his rocker straight chillin.

stay tuned for pics.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

did he ever have an old logo? kind of an odd time to give him a logo considering he's on the downside of his career.

i said the same thing when i saw the title. and i agree.

Originally Posted by NikeShoeHead

If my memory serves correctly, this is the first time Jordan Brand has created a logo for a player that doesn't have a signature line with the brand.

And Ray isn't the only one they created a logo for. Gerald Wallace and Joe Johnson have their as well.

Eddie Jones doesn't count?

Originally Posted by coolnerd

Originally Posted by juicyju

nice!!!... now he needs to step his game up in the playoffs

If it was 6 years ago, trust me Ray Allen would be lighting up Quintin Richardson.  In his prime, Allen had the best combination of Athleticism and shooting skills, but now his legs are not the same anymore.  Can't blame him for getting old, its natural.

Everyone realizes that... That's why he's more of a catch and shoot type of player. Now(thanks to rondo, pierce, and kg) he doesnt have to create his own shot unlike 6 years ago

Originally Posted by juicyju

nice!!!... now he needs to step his game up in the playoffs

If you were watchin tuesday night... he definitely did
smile.gif
 Love Ray and love the new logo, i just need to get me a pair of Ray PEs.

Is it just me or did they place the ball too low?

It's just leaving his hands, yet it's not even above them like he is shooting straight with no arc.....Hell, it's barely above his head.

Back
Top Bottom