Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

Wasn't that the dad of the kid that got suckerpushed down the stairs by Connor.

Last edited:
^
You're right. I couldn't remember who he was.

Regardless if he was my boss or not, I wouldn't let that moe the bartender sounding fool near my wife. From the previews it sounds like he has to let that stuff happen if he wants to keep his job or get maybe a promotion.

I agree about Moe. You'd have to take him out or find a new career, that dude would not be touching my wife.

Last edited:
Especially since his wife isn't hot, you couldn't even get some sort of even wife swap.

Did I miss something? Did Moe smash dude's wife in front of dude this ep? or say something disrespectful to dude?

Yeah that asac losing that trade 10 out of 10 times. :lol:

Nothing happened this week, was just talking about the previews for next week.

Did I miss something? Did Moe smash dude's wife in front of dude this ep? or say something disrespectful to dude?

He made him rub neosporin on his back and essentially said deal with it.

It's one thing to control the asac but the wife would be different ball game...they really need to explain how it started.

The wife could just be a freak and doesn't really know what's going down but still.

Last edited:
it probably went something like "you want this asac position, i want your wife"

i dont think this is a swinging situation, at least not anymore

notice when ed squeezed the wife's boob his wife was in the other room

i think the scrabble game was just to show how corny they are, but ed has another side his wife doesnt know about

yeah, i dont think they are into lifestyle events either, even though last week they kind of made us think they were.  This will somehow be Azarias achilles heel though, for sure. 

No job is worth giving your wife up to some jerkoff though.

I'd be tempted to snap his neck steven seagal style.

Making him rub ointment on his back scratches, the disrespect.

yeh for him to make the guy rub ointment on the scratches that his wife put on the man is strong disrespect. but good to see dude has some dirt on him. interesting to think what Ray has in store for him

I just figured that she was referring to all the action going on. Plus, didn't she say she had never "seen" him like that.

Azaria definitely has low key been in a ******** of movies. My favorite is homegrown, with billy bob and Ryan Phillipe.

Back
Top Bottom