Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

"PIPE ME, B!TCH!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
show is comedy

Word :lol: Who wrote that scene. I thought at first when I saw the preview that he was trying to force sex. Son just wanted some bday head :smh:

SMH at wife stealing a pair of shoes she could have easily just charged...her response "good" to him saying shoes would cost 6 grand made me wanna reach through the screen to smack her

then the lil tease of a daughter got the lil homey fearing for his life. He didn't hit her

Great episode last night. Hope this show keeps its course and doesn't fizzle after a few seasons like most Showtimes series.

Mickey is hilarious :lol: Son thought she was in to some freaky **** and then just got pissed off.

Liked the brothers reminiscing.

Don't care for this daughter Bridget. I just don't care for the problems of a well off family that use to be poor.

The parallels between ray donovans family and tony sopranos family are off the charts. Nagging *** wife that just can't play her position, weirdo son, the know it all stubborn *** daughter and the problematic father.

....or am I still high

Last edited:
I've been watching this show heavy and got my boys on it too. It reminds me of Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire (some of the storylines, not the era), and a bit of Entourage.

I think Mickey is just using the FBI agent to stay out of prison and get some bread. I don't think he will rat anybody out, he has been stalling for the past couple episodes and just asks the FBI agent for more money.

Im a fan of the show. Mickey is quite the character and Manolo being the muscle 8)

tony had beef with his mother and uncle. he adored his father

okay so problematic parent...I really thought he would say something "nice" to Mickey after finding out he didn't dislocate the sister's shoulders.

I'm loving this show. Having this on Sunday nights helps to deal with Monday morning.

tony had beef with his mother and uncle. he adored his father

okay so problematic parent...I really thought he would say something "nice" to Mickey after finding out he didn't dislocate the sister's shoulders.

I'm loving this show. Having this on Sunday nights helps to deal with Monday morning.

this show is funny. there's a few moments where its boring. but still a good show

With Dexter, Homeland, & Ray Donovan, Shotime has the 'better than average but nowhere close to HBO' game on lock down.

As much as I like Dexter, and have been watching it loyally, it became redundant and predictable after season 5. Showtime extended the series a couple seasons too long. Same with Californication, another show I love, but seems to be in the "extended for no reason" phase.

Shows should go out on top, not fade away.

Ray Donovan has been good, I know early frustration was the extensive character development, but I didn't mind it. Crazy to think season 1 is coming to a close.

Showtime been doing that since Weeds.

Expect them to do it with House of Lies, this Sex show (cuz really that's the key thing Showtime is in to, showing sex), I can see it happen to Ray Donovan, etc. The only reason I was tuning in to Californication last season was to see some of these females naked.

I just hope Shameless gets an end to it's story the same way the UK version did.

Damn good episode tonight. The agent was talking big early on and then decides to drink with Mickey. I was calling out BANG BANG when he first turned away from him.

Sully is a real deal problem. You gotta be heartless to kill the ***** that polishes you.

Back
Top Bottom