Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

Mickey did the right thing, gave up his grudge (showing he can never be as foul as Ray) and now he's about to die for it.

I bet before it happens it'll be revealed even more that Mickey wasn't as bad as Ray thought he was.

James Wood killing that broad :pimp:

ray's son is becoming more likable since he cracked that kid across the head

and i glad they took a small break from ray's daughter with marvin , ol girl is annoying

and lmao at dude putting his thang on that broads hand

cant even blame'em

I feel like this show has gotten better and better. Last episode was :pimp:

Anyone still watching? Ya'll missing out if not.

Have enjoyed the season thus far.

Looks like things are about seriously escalate in the last 3 episodes.

Ray's wife is beyond annoying and is
alien.gif
to me looks wise.

Every time I think of this show now "Pipe me *****!" is one of the first things that comes to my head.
laugh.gif

In case someone haven't watched the last episode.

:lol: @ Suly killing off his annoying girlfriend. I said to myself during the last ep when she "piped" Sully she was better off staying back & taking care of his mother.

I was disappointed with Mickey not cleaning up after he shot Van. He just got done saying no one knew about his investigation. He should've cleaned up all the photos & files he had in the basement in addition to taking the frosty beer mug he drank from.

In the very least he should've called Ray & said look I know you hate me but you gotta come by & help me clean this up so we both walk away clean...

Great show. Glad to see Liev Schreiber is getting his due. Don't know if you guys know he does all or most of the voice work for HBO like Hard Knocks, 24/7, etc.

The new Rollingstone (with Macklemore on the cover) has a featured story on Liev. I laughed when they said his family nickname is Huggy which is short for Huggy Buggy Pinchy Winchy...

Last edited:
In case someone haven't watched the last episode.

:lol: @ Suly killing off his annoying girlfriend. I said to myself during the last ep when she "piped" Sully she was better off staying back & taking care of his mother.

I was disappointed with Mickey not cleaning up after he shot Van. He just got done saying no one knew about his investigation. He should've cleaned up all the photos & files he had in the basement in addition to taking the frosty beer mug he drank from.

In the very least he should've called Ray & said look I know you hate me but you gotta come by & help me clean this up so we both walk away clean...
I thought he was gonna burn down the house afterwards.

Cleaning up is too much for such an old man. I see why he just dipped. If nobody knows he don't have to worry about much. Suspects will be Ray and the rest faces on the wall.

Mick def messed that up. He wasn't thinking straight, probably running off booze and adrenaline.

Personally, I think Ray's wife will guilt him into stopping the hit. I also think Ray will throw Sully to the FBI agent who he's been blackmailing. It would be a good way to return a favor, by allowing him to collar the most wanted man in America.

I bet before it happens it'll be revealed even more that Mickey wasn't as bad as Ray thought he was.

Agreed. They hinted at this two episodes ago when Ray thought Mick had dislocated Bridget's shoulder, only to find out Bunchy and Terry were the culprits.

Last edited:
I would be surprised if Ray gave Sully to the feds. He might be a fixer, but he doesn't come off like the rat Mick is... I hope the season finale ends with a shooting scene with Mick & Sully, but you don't know if either is dead... :lol:

Last edited:
Mick def messed that up. He wasn't thinking straight, probably running off booze and adrenaline.

Personally, I think Ray's wife will guilt him into stopping the hit. I also think Ray will throw Sully to the FBI agent who he's been blackmailing. It would be a good way to return a favor, by allowing him to collar the most wanted man in America.
Agreed. They hinted at this two episodes ago when Ray thought Mick had dislocated Bridget's shoulder, only to find out Bunchy and Terry were the culprits.

I'm thinking he will dead the hit also. you got a damn good idea there

Labor Day weekend. Showtime, HBO and various other networks didn't want to take the hit in ratings so they took the week off.

They've been doing it for years and for other holidays, testing out things to see if they can survive it.

awesome episode..here I was thinking Ray would change his mind in time but it was Mick saving his own life. These are gonna be some great episodes to end the season. I can't imagine what a second season would be like

Damn. Mick is so slippery. I was pulling for him, couldn't get knocked off this early.

And Bunchy contemplating suicide. Thought he was a goner.

Sully is a sick sonofab

I thought Mick was gonna bite that bullet :lol: Cold the way they finished the girl though cuz in the end she didn't have to die since Mickey talked his way out of it. Could've just been a scare put in her and sent her on her way.

:lol: @ "Mickey help me" soft *** actors.

This was a really good ep.

His wife is annoying I just wanted her to shut up and mind her damn business last night.

Another good episode. Looks like Ray got his babay he wanted.

His wife seriously needs to mind her own though...I don't know what her nosey *** is trying to accomplish.

This was a ******g excellent ep. One of the best of the season.

This show usually has a great balance of comedy and drama but this ep leaning more to the drama was almost flawless on how hit on so many story and character beats. Tied up a lot of stuff we saw earlier that didn't necessarily make the most sense, explained a lot more about the main character and still moved the story forward.

:pimp:

Nice to see the Abbey finally acting right.

Last night was a crazy episode!!

The twist that Ray got molested by the priest too.... OMG didn't see that coming.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom